Sign in to follow this  
ACDCDCAC

Thong QQ, and not the feet kind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
abbie, i am all for sexy underpants but i hate thongs. i just always have felt fat in a thong.

instead, i wear these exclusively:
Shop clothes for women, men, maternity, baby, and kids at gap.com. | Gap

they are really soft, feminine, lacy and see-thru. almost like youre not wearing any panties at all!
Maura...
were these the undies you were wearing in your infamous underwear/sock pic?blush2.gif

I just ordered some of the on sale ones. They are cute and a great price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Maura...
were these the undies you were wearing in your infamous underwear/sock pic?blush2.gif

I just ordered some of the on sale ones. They are cute and a great price!
hahahahhaa yes rachel, those are the same ones. i was sporting them in black in the photo, but also own them in pink, nude, brown, navy and am buying the baby blue ones for the wedding day as part of my something blue. lets not revive the thread with pics of me in my underpants though smile124.gif

Quote:
abbie, i am all for sexy underpants but i hate thongs. i just always have felt fat in a thong.

they are really soft, feminine, lacy and see-thru. almost like youre not wearing any panties at all!
maura those are really cute, doug likes those, but only when i'm getting dressed and have to bend over to pick up something i've dropped haha wink.gif

thanks gals!! i can't wait to go shopping and surprise doug day after day with all the fun new undies!

I love the Gap thongs - the lace/cotton ones are great - the wider sides mean they don't make dents in my pudge (very important if you wear anything clingy).

Also, the VS Pink string thongs are very nice too (again, big fan of cotton), but they have the narrow sides that show my pudge.

Quote:
lets not revive the thread with pics of me in my underpants though smile124.gif
yes lets! except i think you probably got rid of the pic. darn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
I love the Gap thongs - the lace/cotton ones are great - the wider sides mean they don't make dents in my pudge (very important if you wear anything clingy).
even important if your wearing things not so clingy! i have an issue with this too sad.gif

Try Hanky Panky thongs. They are comfy and lacy and sexy. They are one size and seriously fit someone who is a size 2 or a size 12 (not sure how!). The low rise are too low for me though. You can find them at Nordstrom's Rack on sale.

Quote:

Those are cute! I have some of the lacy ones. I was thinking the blue ones would be cute for a wedding too!

My absolute favs are this kind of style with the wide lace band: Hanky panky makes a good version, otherwise I just get that style in whatever brand is convenient. These ones don't give you thong muffin top, which is never a good look foshizzle.bmp

Click the image to open in full size.

LOL thong muffin top, amy you are too funny!