Go Morgan, Go Morgan!!:)

#52 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:55 PM

just bumping this thread...remember the member has to write and intro and make 5 posts to count so it is still anyone's contest.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#53 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:05 AM

just another reminder of the contest.

here is the list of referrals but we still have not checked if the new members are active so these numbers can change drastically.

User Name Total
    Morgan 25
    MsShelley 22
    soltamargo 8
    JennyK 7
    Heidi 5
    Tlseege 3
    jean-marcus 3
    froggie1013 2
    twinkletoes 2
    SummerBeachBum 2
    Jackie 2
    SunBride 2
    JulieG 2

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#54 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:13 AM

if you just get a bunch of vendors to join, does that count?

#55 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:42 AM

Is there a way for us to know who our referals are?

Also, the number on my user cp says 29. I had 2 before this started so do I have 27?

#56 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AnnR
        hmm doesn't really seem like it, but you know so many vendors are not active and I think Tammy said the people referred must have a certain amount of posts. I bet a lot of the referrals have been for people who have joined and just browse but don't participate.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#57 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christine
          hmm doesn't really seem like it, but you know so many vendors are not active and I think Tammy said the people referred must have a certain amount of posts. I bet a lot of the referrals have been for people who have joined and just browse but don't participate.
          i've just noticed a lot of new vendors lately, so i was just curious. probably up to tammy. good point on the active thing!

#58 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:00 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AnnR
          vendors count if they are active and participate...they must post 5 times min.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Morgan
          Is there a way for us to know who our referals are?

Also, the number on my user cp says 29. I had 2 before this started so do I have 27?
          morgan, i just did the cut off date so i am not sure why i am showing 25...it could be if members asked to have their membership deleted. i am going to go off the list i have.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christine
          christine you are correct so once the contest is over i will look over each referral to see if they count.

Awards and recognition: 

#59 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:22 AM

Thats odd. I saw one of mine dissapear so I figured it was someone who was deleted. Oh, well I don't even know if these all are active. I'm just putting the referral info out there, I don't know who is clicking it.

#60 jmhein

jmhein
            • 665 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:38 AM

What a great idea! And I think it's really smart to make sure they become active members too, not just someone clicking on a link!
              I really loved sending brides on tripadvisor and Facebook to BDW, I know it helped so many of us! I have 5 referrals but they probably were before this contest started. I'll ramp up my game now!
              ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users