This sounds great :)

#12 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:25 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      Yay! I'm in then! I'd love to see the beautiful Dreams Cabo in person after all the wedding pictures I've seen from there.
      Yeah, i want to see want all the Dreams Cabo fuss is about. j/k This is a great contest.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:27 PM

Great idea, Tammy!

I was going to point that out, that you can also see your current # of referrals in the User CP section.

#14 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:52 PM

Wow Tammy - that is an awesome contest!!!

Jeez, i am so torn b/c i hate the idea of my people knowing all of my business - hhmmm, i will have to round up some stranger brides LOL

#15 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:54 PM

That is very cool! Wish I knew more brides.

#16 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:56 PM

Tammy you are amazingly generous. Ladies head over to the knot boards and trip advisor!
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#17 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
            • 1,047 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:02 PM

Just think- if they end up being Sandals brides or honeymooners you could double dip as the contest are independant of each other!

Just make sure that that the referred has your contact screen name or whatever you feel comfortable with so that you get credit for the Sandals bookings!

You ladies can really clean up this summer!

#18 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TA Jennifer
              Just think- if they end up being Sandals brides or honeymooners you could double dip as the contest are independant of each other!

Just make sure that that the referred has your contact screen name or whatever you feel comfortable with so that you get credit for the Sandals bookings!

You ladies can really clean up this summer!
              so true!

it is the perfect time to refer BDW to other wedding/travel forums that you are on.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#19 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:40 PM

I had so much fun referring brides (back when I had more computer time) when I first joined here. I felt like I was really helping other brides find a place that was for DW's and had such good info.
                Great idea Tammy!
                My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#20 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
                • 2,302 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:48 PM

Great contest! This gives me a chance to persuade all my friends to have Destination weddings!!!
                  2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users