Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Carly's planning pics

omg! Carly all this stuff looks amazing! I can't believe how much of it you made yourself! The fg dresses, oot bags etc. You're a talented lady! ;-)

I think everything is going to look amazing when it's all together...can't wait to see pics of your big day!!!

Wait a second! ONE WEEK!!! When did that happen? I love love love everything. You left no stone unturned. Gosh, you had fun planning huh? It's all going to looks so fabulous! I'm very excited to see it all come together!

Wow Carly you are on top of everything!!! You did so much and it all looks so great! I love love love it allsmile159.gif

i can't see 'em at work, but man that's a lot! i've been doing the photobucket thing like mad too! gotta keep our BDW girls picture happy!

WOW Carly! Everything looks so great all pulled together. You really carried your theme all the way through everything. Fabulous job! These area always my favorite threads :)

I didn't realize you were so talented- and can sew! I'm so jealous...

I love your bridesmaids dresses! They are really pretty! Where did you get a "signature scent"? sounds cool.....

everything looks so amazing! cheesy.gif