Sign in to follow this  
Kimberly1407

Newbie - Changing Locations Already

welcome to the forum. I changed my location and i'm sure a lot of others have too. That's ridiculous that you have to use their photog. goodluck in your search, i'm sure you'll find an resort that's even better.

Welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of info on other destinations. Good luck and happy planning!

congrats and welcome to the forum!

I'm sure you'll find lots of great info to help in finding a new location - happy planning!!

The reason why they have specific photogs is because the photographers and Sergio ( i think) have some sort of deal..sergio makes $$ off of these photographers. Not fair at all and I'm sure that they are loosing lots of buisiness becaus e of this. Good for you for sending a letter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly1407 View Post
Thank you everyone!! I think I'm still called a "lurker".. I'm been reading around here for a while..

I just sent the WP at Azul an email.. I told him that my heart is breaking.. but I won't go anywhere the requires me to use their photog.. and a BAD photog at that..

Back to the drawing board... We'll find something!!!
Good for you (sad for you too.) I'm sure you'll find the perfect location with all the resources here on the site!

welcome to the forum... im sure that this site is going to be a great deal of needed help for you ! CongraTuLations!

dont worry about changing locations, i changed mine at least 6 times, lol... happy planning!1

Welcome sorry to hear about your photography troubles! I don't blame you though, I would NOT STAND for poor photography!