Sign in to follow this  
SgtPepperette

Hawaii Wedding

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
welcome to the forum. and congrats. kauai is THEEE Best island. i looooved it. shot a wedding there a few months back and man it was so gorgeous and everything was perfect. so much to do . they had rented a little villa with 4 houses around a central pool right by the beach and it was such a good time . if you want to get any questions answered im sure she would love to give you some helpful advice :)

Id love to hear a little bit more about this location!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPepperette View Post
Id love to hear a little bit more about this location!
whats your email... ill send you pictures of the the place and i can get you two in touch and you can ask her how much it was and all that. but it was such a great place. it was one house away from the beach it was on this great little bay that kicked out some awesome waves for surfing and body boarding... heres a couple picturse of the beach that i had on myspace and i can email you the pictures of the house area

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

JM,

can you post more pics and info on that place in the thread or PM me - i would love to find out more as well for Honeymoon possibilities!

welcome you will find lots of advice and tips here.I have found a condo that we want to stay in thanks to help from the girls on here.We are thinking 2010 also but we need to be sure of arranging it around the british summer so we can enjoy bbq/party in the garden when we get back.