Elizabeth Medina photographer for Cancun/RM

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
  • 714 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 09:43 PM

Hello everyone

Elizabeth Medina will be my photographer for Dreams CAncun on Nov.4. For 2007, her prices are: Please PM elizabeth for current prices

Google her and see her work!

Best to all!

#2 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 09:46 PM

Elizabeth looks amazing and I'm sure you wont be dissapointed!!!! Congrats
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#3 jthrasher

jthrasher
      • Banned
      • 486 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 09:51 PM

Elizabeth Medina, destination wedding photography, Merida, Yucatan, Mexico

#4 jthrasher

jthrasher
        • Banned
        • 486 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 09:53 PM

does $3250 only cover the 8 hours or are there other things included in that price like an album, DVD etc?

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 January 2007 - 09:59 PM

a few brides on here are using elizabeth. she is very sweet and responsive as well. i've emailed with her.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 03:18 AM

i was going to use her, but then took too long to book her, and then she was no longer available. congrats - she's great!

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1743

#7 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
            • 714 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 12:19 PM

The total package for Elizabeth is on her website. Jackie is also having Elizabeth and she put up some information about her. You can do a search for her on this website and the thread should appear.

#8 jthrasher

jthrasher
              • Banned
              • 486 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jtds2713
                The total package for Elizabeth is on her website. Jackie is also having Elizabeth and she put up some information about her. You can do a search for her on this website and the thread should appear.
                I'm probably blind but I couldn't find any package info on her website.

#9 jthrasher

jthrasher
                • Banned
                • 486 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 12:58 PM

nevermind, there is more info in this thread

another Elizabeth Medina Thread

#10 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:15 PM

Yes, Elizabeths packages include albums & cd's, I have her pricing somewhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users