How fun Angela! I agree with everyone, your cake looks amazing! And yes, space heaters are a hazard! I backed into one in Jan (someone decided to place one on the dancfloor) and now have a huge scar on my arm!

Angela - you look fantastic - i LOVE your dress - perfect for a Mexican themed shower - that sucks that you burnt the back a bit but at least you have a funny story! LOL

I hope you share more pics when you get them from your mom :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
How fun Angela! I agree with everyone, your cake looks amazing! And yes, space heaters are a hazard! I backed into one in Jan (someone decided to place one on the dancfloor) and now have a huge scar on my arm!
Space heater can be scary! Sounds like we have both learned our lesson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootBride View Post
Cute dress! Cute cake! Cute Cute Cute! What did you guys do at your shower...besides drink, of course! :)
Thanks!!! We ate alot!!!!!!!! We basically had appetizers and drinks, then we had several ladies who prepared a total mexican buffet, we opened gifts, socialized and continued the party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
The cake was too cute and your dress was so pretty...and your hair was so va-va-voom!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
My thoughts exactly! I love your hair! You looked so cute! I hope my shower lasts till 4:30 in the morning! What a blast!

angela, you are so cute!!! glad to hear you had a great time. how did it go with mom's collage? LOL

How fun! Love the cake and your dress and hair looked fabulous! I'm having my mexican themed shower this weekend...with the boys joining us later, so I'll likely be staying away from the tequilla and space heaters now.