• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:57 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akbeach
    The advantage of wearing a shoe like Danskos is they have a stiffer sole so when you are on your feet all day, your foot doesn't have to work as hard. They have minimal arch support. Birkenstocks have a built in arch support and good support. Crocs are comfortable but they are made of a softer material and breakdown easier than a stiffer shoe so you have to replace them more often. The best thing to do is try shoes on at the end of the day when your feet are more swollen and tired and see what feels best to you. Shoes will not "break in" and get more comfortable after you wear them so make sure you like them in the store. Send me a PM if you have any other questions (I'm a podiatrist).
    Excellent thank you! One of the ladies here was told by her podiatrist that the sandals she should get are Birkenstocks. That is how this all started.

Thanks for all the input ladies! You all rock!

#12 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:01 AM

all the girls here at the airport wear danskos. we usually try to get them from Click the image to open in full size.
    except mine have a strap with a silver hook thing on top across the top part.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users