Sign in to follow this  
kelcrooks

Overwhelmed!!

Ahh! I can't believe how much there is to do. Just got engaged on April 17th in Orlando, Florida (at the Royal Pacific Resort) and want to get married somewhere on a beach this year! What we want is a beach wedding, very low key reception and then a bonfire on a beach. Is that too much to ask? :) This will be a small event with maybe 20 - 30 people max but coming from all over the world - England, Singapore, Oregon, Florida, Minnesota, Ohio, etc.

Any suggestions are welcome. Right now I'm thinking the Hilton in Cancun but have sent two emails with no response. I'm getting antsy!

Welcome! Once you choose a location, everything will really start to come together.

Have you thought about finding a Travel Agent who specializes in DW? We have several on the forum that could help you with the search.

Good Luck and Happy Planning!

I know that feeling of being overwhelmed! No worries- it will all work out.

As for a beach and bonfire- I think you can definitely make that work. My wedding had both and I loved the bonfire! It makes for some great pics too!

Good luck in your search! You will find tons of information I'm sure.

Stop..take a deep breath...you need to read some of the threads here..there's some much information that most of the work is already done. So no need to reinvent the wheel. Once you pick a location the rest will fall in place. Good luck!