Photo

First day back on the job

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:04 PM

I started work today after being gone for two months while I finished school. I just finally unburied my desk (which someone had been using for their lunch table), answered emails, and emptied my voicemail. Now I am just sitting here becuase I won't get any cases until tomorrow. It's weird being back, everyone is asking me questions based on "professional knowledge" and I actually got lost on the way into work! In my defense, there was a detour on these back roads I have never, ever seen!

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:37 PM

What is it you do again?

That is the one thing I hate about missing work. It just piles up and waits for you!

#3 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:44 PM

Ugh- 2 months? I was gone 2 weeks for the honeymoon and I could barely find my desk.

Congrats on being back (I think). I would love to go back to school for a bit to freshen up and feel less dumb.
        Happily married since 2008

#4 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
        • 1,257 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
          What is it you do again?

That is the one thing I hate about missing work. It just piles up and waits for you!
          I'm a social worker with the county department of social services, I work with abused/neglected children and their families.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users