anyone know where to find these dresses?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nicole polk

nicole polk
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:13 AM

Hey ladies,
    So, here is my first cry for help! I just started my dress shopping (even though I don't have a venue/date yet), anyway, I'm looking for some specific Monique Lhuillier dresses from her evening wear and haven't been able to locate any yet. I'm around Philly, but could go to NYC, NJ, Baltimore, or DC easily. I've been able to find some of the ones I like in the bridal line, but I really want to look at some of these colored gowns here I posted on my blog. Let me know if you have seen them anywhere!

#2 zoeysmom1204

• 218 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:40 AM

Have you tried locating a store near you and calling ahead to see if they carry the style number? I did that a few times with a dress I had to have.. Saved me alot of driving around only to be disappointed....

#3 Christi

• 1,905 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 12:49 PM

There is a ML store in Beverly Hills and they can probably tell you wear to find them...

Monique Lhuillier
        9609 Santa Monica Blvd
        Beverly Hills, CA 90210
        Phone: (310) 550-3388

#4 nicole polk

nicole polk
        • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

Thanks ladies,
          I have an email in to her company to see if I can nail down some specific locations for them. I don't think a lot of people carry them, so it could take a bit to find them.

I have been emailing specific stores local to me and so far no luck. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

#5 Spazz

• VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:57 PM

I haven't seen been there, but I know that Suky in Ardmore carries Monique Lhuiller.

#6 nicole polk

nicole polk
            • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:04 PM

Thank Lizz,
              I have a girl from Suky checking with Monique to see if they can get any samples of those evening dresses, they have some of the bridal ones in. I also heard they might have some at Bergdorf's in NYC, but no one has picked up the phone there for me to confirm that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users