• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mel
    I saw it last night. Very good considering I knew nothing about Iron Man at all. FI "drug" me to see it. Stay after the credits there is a clip about the sequel or at least a dead give away about the next one. Iron Man and the Avengers!
    Darn, we didn't stay! What was it??
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#22 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:42 PM

It was fab I went the other night to see it. I only knew about the scene at the end because my friend's cousin works for lucasfilms and had tipped him off lmao

#23 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:46 PM

ok you girls convinced me to see it with Erik.....

#24 Mel

Mel
        • 141 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:18 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Heidi
          Darn, we didn't stay! What was it??
          READ ONLY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING**************

Tony Stark walks into his house after the announcement and it is all dark. He sees this guy standing at the window but can't tell who it is. Finally turns the lights on and the guys turns around and says something to the extent of "Iron man do you want to help" The guys is wearing an eye patch and long black trench coat (shows how stupid I am, I thought it had something to do with the Matrix!). At this point I was like I have no idea what is going on. I know nothing about comic books and FI is freaking out saying oh my the avengers he's going to help the avengers. For all of you who know comics and stuff they used a black guys for the avengers person, and supposedly he is white in the comic. No clue that's just what FI told me!

#25 Infinity22

Infinity22
          • 1,520 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mel
            READ ONLY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING**************

Tony Stark walks into his house after the announcement and it is all dark. He sees this guy standing at the window but can't tell who it is. Finally turns the lights on and the guys turns around and says something to the extent of "Iron man do you want to help" The guys is wearing an eye patch and long black trench coat (shows how stupid I am, I thought it had something to do with the Matrix!). At this point I was like I have no idea what is going on. I know nothing about comic books and FI is freaking out saying oh my the avengers he's going to help the avengers. For all of you who know comics and stuff they used a black guys for the avengers person, and supposedly he is white in the comic. No clue that's just what FI told me!
            I found this on YouTube. So that's what they meant when I heard Samual L. Jackson makes a cameo.

WARNING - SPOILER!!!
            YouTube - IRON MAN END CREDITS

#26 mmontgo

mmontgo
            • 191 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:33 PM

Going to see it tonight..I heard it was an awesome movie

#27 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
              • 2,183 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:51 PM

We finally saw it last weekend and loved it! I'm a huge fan of Robert Downey Jr.

#28 DLyteful

DLyteful
                • 879 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sandra E.
                  We finally saw it last weekend and loved it! I'm a huge fan of Robert Downey Jr.
                  See I told you it was great!

#29 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:13 PM

We saw it last weekend and it was awesome! I am not a sci-fi person at all and throughly enjoyed it.

#30 babyg

babyg
                    • 73 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:32 AM

My FI and I went on a date night on Friday .... went and had a nice dinner then went to the movies. We ended up seeing Iron Man, and I was very surprised..... I loved it. I am not the comic book type and this movie was made for the general public. Lots of action and a great story line that keeps you guessing and surprised. I guess I would have been less surprised if I had read the comic books. lol

All in all ... a great date night and a great movie.

Next time I take him to see Sex In the City. hehe
                      Terri and John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users