• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 DLyteful

DLyteful
  • 879 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyP
    We took the kids. I was upset with the partial sex seen for our kids I am just waiting for that bullet to be shot out in public.

We LOVED it other wise. Yea Terrance Howard already set it for a sequel when he looked at the 2nd suit. Maybe he will be the green lantern because there is only 1 Ironmanl
    There is a hero called War Machine that wears the silver suit!

The green latern is apart of the DC world (superman,wonderwoman, etc), Iron Man is in Marvel (xmen, the hulk). (yeah, I'm a comic/scifi/action girl)

Sequel here we come!

#12 Infinity22

Infinity22
    • 1,520 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:10 PM

Saw it Monday night and I was surprised at how good it was. Who would have though, a comic book movie with good acting! LOL

#13 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:15 PM

Wow...i'm surprised how everyone loves it. I haven't seen it yet, but I wasn't too excited because I saw it was Robert Downey, Jr. I dunno what it is, but his mopey face just bugs me. I will totally consider seeing it now since you all loved it.

I'm not a geek (LOL) but I have liked all the spidermans and Xmens. Surprisingly too because I didn't think I would.
        Happily married since 2008

#14 Infinity22

Infinity22
        • 1,520 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:22 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          Wow...i'm surprised how everyone loves it. I haven't seen it yet, but I wasn't too excited because I saw it was Robert Downey, Jr. I dunno what it is, but his mopey face just bugs me. I will totally consider seeing it now since you all loved it.

I'm not a geek (LOL) but I have liked all the spidermans and Xmens. Surprisingly too because I didn't think I would.
          Yeah, I originally thought it would be dumb too when I saw the movie poster. The movie trailer later intrigued me but I wasn't quite sold on it. Then I saw that it made roughly $105 mil over the weekend and then I was convinced it was worth seeing. Trust me though, Robert Downey Jr. did a awesome job in it! He is the quintessential Iron Man!

#15 DLyteful

DLyteful
          • 879 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:11 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Infinity22
            Yeah, I originally thought it would be dumb too when I saw the movie poster. The movie trailer later intrigued me but I wasn't quite sold on it. Then I saw that it made roughly $105 mil over the weekend and then I was convinced it was worth seeing. Trust me though, Robert Downey Jr. did a awesome job in it! He is the quintessential Iron Man!
            I totally agree. I'm not a big fan of his either but he did a wonderful job and was soooo funny.

#16 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
            • 1,572 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:27 PM

I went to see it with FI and we loved it too! The sequel is supposed to come out in April 2010.

#17 Infinity22

Infinity22
              • 1,520 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:28 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~*petals*~
                I went to see it with FI and we loved it too! The sequel is supposed to come out in April 2010.
                Yeah, apparently Marvel announced 4 new movies with the weekend success of Iron Man.

Iron Man 2—Stat! - E! Online

#18 Mel

Mel
                • 141 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:44 AM

I saw it last night. Very good considering I knew nothing about Iron Man at all. FI "drug" me to see it. Stay after the credits there is a clip about the sequel or at least a dead give away about the next one. Iron Man and the Avengers!

#19 LadyP

LadyP
                  • 3,156 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:55 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DLyteful
                    There is a hero called War Machine that wears the silver suit!

The green latern is apart of the DC world (superman,wonderwoman, etc), Iron Man is in Marvel (xmen, the hulk). (yeah, I'm a comic/scifi/action girl)

Sequel here we come!
                    I said that statement to FH and I have been banned from comic discussions with him and our son. LOL

#20 Infinity22

Infinity22
                    • 1,520 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:15 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Mel
                      I saw it last night. Very good considering I knew nothing about Iron Man at all. FI "drug" me to see it. Stay after the credits there is a clip about the sequel or at least a dead give away about the next one. Iron Man and the Avengers!
                      Shoot, I missed that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users