So, I was thinking about getting a french pedicure and then on one big toe, have them paint "I" and on the other big toe paint "do." Everyone at work thinks this is lame. I thought it was cute because then I could pull up my dress and take a pic with my flip flops and my cute toes. What do you think? Honestly, please!

I would feel silly too but lately I have been thinking about getting little starfish or tropical tree designs on my feet for the wedding. Before I would never think of such a thing. I say do it!

There is nothing childish about designs on your toes! I think that others just wish they would have thought of the idea...LOL! I always get compliments on mine, and usually next time I see the person it looks like they tried to do them loL!

I think if you ask enough people you will always find someone who doesn't like you idea so do what makes you happy and giggle. My hubby was wiggling his ears at our cermony to keep me from crying and some people would say that was childish but who cares! It made me happy.