Photo

Cabo Dolphins - Do you need to book in advance??

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:39 PM

Does anyone know if you need to book this in advance at the cabo dolphin center?

#2 NYJen

NYJen
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:04 PM

OMG Michelle, your day is quickly approaching. Are you so excited or what?

#3 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:46 PM

Hey Michelle, Your day is really coming fast!!!

You should look into reservations. Check out this link:

Online Reservations for Swimming with Dolphins in Cabo San Lucas

#4 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
        • 294 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:20 PM

Dolphin Swimming Programs at the Cabo Dolphins Center in Los Cabos

I would book online in advance because you can save 10% by doing so. I emailed the conceirge at Dreams and they said if they set it up for you it's $165.00 per person, so you will save $$ booking online.

#5 michelle08

michelle08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,702 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by NYJen
            OMG Michelle, your day is quickly approaching. Are you so excited or what
            Dolphin Swimming Programs at the Cabo Dolphins Center in Los Cabos

I would book online in advance because you can save 10% by doing so. I emailed the conceirge at Dreams and they said if they set it up for you it's $165.00 per person, so you will save $$ booking online.
            Thanks for the info....

So has anyone done the swimming w/ dolphins in Cabo I can't decide if it's worth it to pay the $165 and swim w/ them or just pay the $85 and get to shake their hand and get a kiss! :)

#6 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
            • 2,183 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:06 PM

So has anyone done the swimming w/ dolphins in Cabo I can't decide if it's worth it to pay the $165 and swim w/ them or just pay the $85 and get to shake their hand and get a kiss! :)

We didn't do it, but my SIL and my brother took my nephew and they absolutely loved it! They said it was worth it.

#7 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
              • 294 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:34 AM

If you have never done it before I would recommend it. It is amazing, we did it in Puerto Vallarta, but it was only $125 there! We were going to do it in Cabo, but $165 is a little too much to spend for us to do it again, and some of my friends didn't want to spend that much on one excursion.

#8 michelle08

michelle08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,702 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kristendotcom
                  If you have never done it before I would recommend it. It is amazing, we did it in Puerto Vallarta, but it was only $125 there! We were going to do it in Cabo, but $165 is a little too much to spend for us to do it again, and some of my friends didn't want to spend that much on one excursion.
                  Thanks for the info...see that is what I am thinking...of course I haven't done it at all and I want to but that is why I am thinking maybe I should just do the $85 one and at least i can touch them and get my picture taken with them and pay a fortune for that!!! I don't know if I need to actually spend 30 min in the water with them after a 30 min intro.....hmmm decisions decisions.

#9 angitalia23

angitalia23
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:41 AM

I was looking into this too, Ive always wanted to do it
                    Anthony & Angela
                    19 June 2008

#10 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
                    • 294 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by michelle08
                      Thanks for the info...see that is what I am thinking...of course I haven't done it at all and I want to but that is why I am thinking maybe I should just do the $85 one and at least i can touch them and get my picture taken with them and pay a fortune for that!!! I don't know if I need to actually spend 30 min in the water with them after a 30 min intro.....hmmm decisions decisions.
                      Yes getting the pictures is the best part. It was $50 for three 5x7 photo's in PV. My BM's wanted to swim with the dolphins in Cabo but when I told them the price they were like nevermind! I think the $85 package is a good deal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users