Photo

Las Caletas Total Count

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 cfrancesp

cfrancesp
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 10:06 PM

Does anyone know at what age kids count toward the total head count? I have more than 150 on my guest list right now which means that I can't do it on the beach or on any day besides Sunday. So I am just trying to narrow it down, but we have a couple young kids. Thanks, Katie

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:13 AM

I don't know the age - but let me send Nicole (the WC for Las Caletas) an email - she usually responds in 1-3 days. I do know, at least for wedding on non-Sunday days, the kids are cheaper per person.

I will let you know what Nicole says ...

#3 cfrancesp

cfrancesp
      • 64 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 02:58 PM

Thanks Ann. I am having such a hard time cutting this list down. I have to keep it under 150 to have a non-Sunday wedding. It is really hard because I know a lot of people won't come, but I don't want to count on it just in case they do... then what?! Let me know what Nicole says. Thanks again!

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 08:38 PM

will do! how many people are you inviting?

#5 cfrancesp

cfrancesp
          • 64 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 10:23 PM

I don't know, our original list was 215, now we have it down to 175 and hopefully eventually will get it all the way down to 150 because we really want a beach wedding and I think that it is over 150 it can't be a beach wedding.

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 03:13 AM

but do you think everyone will be able to make it? we're inviting 120 or so and hope for about 70

#7 cfrancesp

cfrancesp
              • 64 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 02:20 AM

I don't think they will all come, but I am worried that for some odd twist of fate, they all do, then I don't know what would happen. Nicole says they are VERY strict about the 150 max. I can just see me having to tell people there, Oh I am sorry, you can't come to the ceremony. WHat a nightmare huh? I guess if I invited 165, it would be pretty safe.

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 03:59 PM

Probably, but I don't know your guests - maybe they'll all make it! I just know that about 1/3 of mine won't - and honestly, I hope they don't - I don't want 100 people!

Here is what I just got from Nicole - it doesn't answer the exact question, but it is good info.

Good morning! The age cut-off for kids is 5 years old and they are $30USD. After 5 is regular price. Sometimes the kids slip by anyway. . .you know?

Let me know if you need anything else!

P.S. Marisas wedding was beautiful!!!!!

I had to throw in that tidbit about Marisa's wedding! I can't wait for her to get back ... !!!

#9 cfrancesp

cfrancesp
                  • 64 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:48 PM

Ann,

I really appreciate you doing that for me. It sounds like they will be counted. It doesn't help that much anyway because there are only 3 or 4 under five. I know what you mean, I hope a lot don't come because I always wanted a small wedding :)

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 01:29 AM

Not sure why they count a 6 year old the same as a 30 year old - Paul's 7 year old niece doesn't drink that much booze, or eat that much for that matter. lol Seems like they should have a <5 year price (if any), then a 5-12 year price, then an "adult" price or something. Really. Oh well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users