Sears - Convertible Dress

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 caroline

• 697 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:51 PM

Crikey, that's cheap! And it's a cute dress... too bad there colour selection wasn't a bit more varied

#12 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:45 AM

so cute, I wanted the VS one too, but this one has a great price tag

#13 quackquack

• 152 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:24 AM

Please keep us updated. I wonder if it is in the store. I want it orange

#14 townie princess

townie princess
        • 298 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:25 PM

Do you know if it's available in the store or online/catalogue only?

I'd like to see it in person before placing an order.

I think I'm going to order one anyway for my MOH, the VS one doesn't come in blue :o(

#15 alex

• 1,139 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:27 PM

So I FINALLY got this dress in.. you'd think I'd be all happy about it, BUT...
            IT'S WAY TOO FREAKIN BIG!!! I am sooo dissapointed! (not that it's too big, I'm happy about that! LOL) Just that I've been so anxious to get it & try it out & stuff. I can't even give you girls my opinion on it because it's just so huge on me that I can't get any sort of idea.....
            I'm so bummed out!!!

#16 cantwaittobemrs

• 148 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:49 PM

Aww thats too bad it doesn't fit... I know we were all hoping it would be really cute!

#17 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:53 PM

I was looking at that dress in the catologue as well, but never got around to ordering it yet. That is too bad that it didn't fit. Are you going to reorder a different size? If anyone else one here gets that dress, make sure you let us know. Maybe I will order it and see, but I was hoping to lose so more weight before ordering outfits.
                My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#18 alex

• 1,139 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 03:02 PM

Yeah, I'm going to bring it back tomorrow & re-order it in a smaller size...
                  I love the feel of the fabric. It's 95% cotton & 5% spandex, but it's a big thicker than you would imagine...
                  As soon as it comes in again, I'll try it on & take some pics so you guys can get an idea...

#19 catandcleo

• 173 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:52 PM

that dress is really cute... there is a local designer down the street from me that has a very similar dress that i have had my eye on for a while - but at $195, i keep talking myself out of it. Sears, here i come!

#20 kellywinter1

• 305 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:41 AM

Good deal! Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users