Sign in to follow this  
alex

Sears - Convertible Dress

Jessica®/MD Versatile Neckline Summer Dress : Sears Canada

I saw this dress while flipping through the most recent Sears catalogue (2008 Outdoor Living Sale) & thought it was pretty cute! It's a cotton/spandex machine washable convertible dress that can be worn 6 different ways. It doesn't look quite as nice as the Victoria's Secret convertible dress, but I'm ordering it tomorrow & I'll let everyone know how it fits/looks!

PS - forgot to mention it's only $39.99!!!

I actually got the VS dress last month and ended up returning it. First of all, it was just pretty expensive. Second, there were a few that didn't look good on me so I was left with just a plain dress. And I didn't really like how the bottom of it was uneven. It could potentially be really cute though...just not on me sad.gif

I like the material on that one from Sears though and it looks like it may fit better....not to mention a better price. You will have to let us know how it works out!

Grrrr I started getting annoyed because it was taking so long so I called Sears & the dress is backordered until the end of the month! I am impatiently waiting for it to come in still!