Hello from Chicago

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 JessicaF413

JessicaF413
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 09:23 PM

Hello,
    My name is Jessica and we are having our wedding in PV on Oct. 20.
    We are having a catholic ceremony and have the church booked already, but we don't have a reception location yet. All of our guests (30ish) are staying at Dreams. We can't have the reception there because they already have a wedding that day. I'm looking for any suggestions for a place. My coordinator gave me a few, but I am open to anything.

#2 andreslove

andreslove
    • 227 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 09:44 PM

Welcome to the forum! There are other PV brides that I'm sure will be able to help you. However, since you're from Chicago, I wanted to extend an invitation to you to join us for dinner next Friday (2/2) at Wildfire. There are a good number of Chicagoans on the forum, so Jeanetta was nice enough to plan a get together for us. Feel free to come by.

#3 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 09:57 PM

welcome!! I'm getting married in cancun, actually the day before you, so I'm not much help in the PV area, but let me know if theres anything else I can help you with!

#4 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
        • 631 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 10:08 PM

Jessica...

#5 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 27 January 2007 - 12:38 AM

welcome to the forum
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 January 2007 - 01:59 AM

welcome to the forum! there are a bunch of other dreams PV brides...they are having a sale:

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2694

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 OneLove

OneLove
          • 86 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:02 AM

welcome to the forum!

~andrea

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:35 AM

welcome, Jessica! glad to see another Chicago PV bride - sounds like we're in the same boat. i am having my ceremony off site (at Las Caletas) and staying at Dreams along with most of my guests. i am having my welcome dinner at Dreams the night before the wedding.

Here is a thread on some restaurants in PV - maybe this will give you some good ideas: http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2339

#9 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:37 AM

Welcome! I'm getting married at Dreams PV on 7/4/08! What about having your reception at a villa?? Or Terra Noble? I don't have a lot of info but if you look on Puerto Vallarta Wedding Coordinator - Wedding in Puerto Vallarta - The Dazzling Details you can view weddings held at these locations.

I'm planning on having a Catholic Church ceremony. Which church are you having your wedding at?

#10 JessicaF413

JessicaF413
                • 13 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 11:34 AM

The church I am getting married at is Iglesia Guadalupe, which is the main one in downtown PV and it looks amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users