Sign in to follow this  
JessicaF413

Hello from Chicago

Hello,

My name is Jessica and we are having our wedding in PV on Oct. 20.

We are having a catholic ceremony and have the church booked already, but we don't have a reception location yet. All of our guests (30ish) are staying at Dreams. We can't have the reception there because they already have a wedding that day. I'm looking for any suggestions for a place. My coordinator gave me a few, but I am open to anything.

Welcome to the forum! There are other PV brides that I'm sure will be able to help you. However, since you're from Chicago, I wanted to extend an invitation to you to join us for dinner next Friday (2/2) at Wildfire. There are a good number of Chicagoans on the forum, so Jeanetta was nice enough to plan a get together for us. Feel free to come by.

welcome!! I'm getting married in cancun, actually the day before you, so I'm not much help in the PV area, but let me know if theres anything else I can help you with!

welcome, Jessica! glad to see another Chicago PV bride - sounds like we're in the same boat. i am having my ceremony off site (at Las Caletas) and staying at Dreams along with most of my guests. i am having my welcome dinner at Dreams the night before the wedding.

Here is a thread on some restaurants in PV - maybe this will give you some good ideas: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t2339

Welcome! I'm getting married at Dreams PV on 7/4/08! What about having your reception at a villa?? Or Terra Noble? I don't have a lot of info but if you look on Puerto Vallarta Wedding Coordinator - Wedding in Puerto Vallarta - The Dazzling Details you can view weddings held at these locations.

I'm planning on having a Catholic Church ceremony. Which church are you having your wedding at?