Photo

Where the HECK are my pics???

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 NYJen

NYJen
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:01 PM

I'm trying to be patient, really I am, but it's KILLING me!!!! This Sunday will be 4 weeks since our wedding. Is it still too soon to harass Juan Carlos for a teaser pic?

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:13 PM

i think juan is in riviera maya...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 NYJen

NYJen
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tammy Host
      i think juan is in riviera maya...
      OH NO!!! Well, I guess I have no choice but to wait. Thanks for letting me know.

#4 FYB87

FYB87
      • 976 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 01:51 PM

That sucks!

#5 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 03 May 2008 - 02:22 PM

i think its perfectly acceptable to ask for a couple teaser pics seeing as its been 4 weeks. he shot corey's wedding in early march and the last i heard from her 2 weeks ago, she hadnt gotten pics back still. i will shoot her an email and ask if she has gotten hers just so you can gage a timeline. her wedding was...march 8th i think. will check back when i hear from her.

#6 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 02:55 PM

I know what you are feeling Jen! The wait does suck and sometimes I pinch myself because I'm not sure if it was all real! I need the pics to help me remember. LOL
          Happily married since 2008

#7 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:08 PM

This is seriously making me think I want to sneak a differentphotographer in for my wedding lol patience i do not possess and FI is going to Afghanistan shortly after we get back so it would be nice for him to have something to throw darts at while he is away lol

#8 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
            • 2,183 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:37 PM

I'm dying to see your pictures, I'm sure they are fabulous!

#9 JessicaM

JessicaM
              • Vendor
              • 1,969 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:02 PM

I would totally ask him for a teaser pic....i think in my contract with him pictures are supposed to be back in 4 weeks or something like that too!!

#10 Leia78

Leia78
                • VIP Member
                • 2,459 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 06:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by chprfan
                  I would totally ask him for a teaser pic....i think in my contract with him pictures are supposed to be back in 4 weeks or something like that too!!
                  That's a good idea to put it in your contract. I'm gonna do the same. I know I'll be dying to see my wedding pics, at least the teasers. 3 months is a long time to wait, especially for a really impatient bride...like I know I'll be

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users