I'm trying to be patient, really I am, but it's KILLING me!!!! This Sunday will be 4 weeks since our wedding. Is it still too soon to harass Juan Carlos for a teaser pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy Host View Post
i think juan is in riviera maya...
OH NO!!! Well, I guess I have no choice but to wait. Thanks for letting me know.

i think its perfectly acceptable to ask for a couple teaser pics seeing as its been 4 weeks. he shot corey's wedding in early march and the last i heard from her 2 weeks ago, she hadnt gotten pics back still. i will shoot her an email and ask if she has gotten hers just so you can gage a timeline. her wedding was...march 8th i think. will check back when i hear from her.

I know what you are feeling Jen! The wait does suck and sometimes I pinch myself because I'm not sure if it was all real! I need the pics to help me remember. LOL

This is seriously making me think I want to sneak a differentphotographer in for my wedding lol patience i do not possess and FI is going to Afghanistan shortly after we get back so it would be nice for him to have something to throw darts at while he is away lol

I would totally ask him for a teaser pic....i think in my contract with him pictures are supposed to be back in 4 weeks or something like that too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chprfan View Post
I would totally ask him for a teaser pic....i think in my contract with him pictures are supposed to be back in 4 weeks or something like that too!!
That's a good idea to put it in your contract. I'm gonna do the same. I know I'll be dying to see my wedding pics, at least the teasers. 3 months is a long time to wait, especially for a really impatient bride...like I know I'll be monkey.gif