#21 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:44 PM

Glenda, this designer has really unique dresses, maybe browse through her site, if you go to her site and look at runway it shows you both front and back of the dresses. I couldn't pull this off because I have a booty, Amy (AmyHMartin) told me in high school, "you can tell you are a little latina with that butt" not sure if that was exactly it, but that was certainly the jist.
But Glenda, you have a year to figure it out and I am sure you will find something, or you could take the parts of this dress that you like and have it created for you? Just a thought
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#22 mexico15

mexico15
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:45 PM

That is going to be too cute on you! Hope you can find it! Good luck!

#23 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:45 PM

oops you found it hahahahahahahahaha I was starting to google

#24 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 08:12 PM

Glen.. Honestly.. I don't like the front... in the side picture it looks amazing.. it's a really gorgeous dress.. but I don't like the one shoulder thing.. it's just a matter of personal taste.. maybe you like that.. I'm just giving you my honest opinion..

#25 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 12:45 AM

I agree with you 100% I don't like the front. I liked it from the side but then when I saw the front I hated it. I asked my BM if she liked it and her response was "you have to be as skinny as a twig and have big boobs". Ok thanks Sharon. LOL. I guess that was her nice way of telling me "Umm no". Anny I appreciate your honesty always. And thank you ladies for all your help, I cannot thank you enough.

-Glenda

#26 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 12:49 AM

Glen I think saw a dress like that from the same designer but strapless.. do you like strapless?

#27 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 12:51 AM

Yes I love strapless. I just like "spanish style" dresses. Like Valentino or pronovias.

-Glenda

#28 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 January 2007 - 12:55 AM

maybe you should just buy Kash's dress...that has such a spanish look to it
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#29 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 01:00 AM

I know, that is the original dress I wanted. I told Kash I would buy it from her, but I think now she wants to keep it. I am never going to find a dress I like. Maybe I should just wear tassles and a cork? LOL.

-Glenda

#30 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 January 2007 - 01:01 AM

you will find a dress like that, you have so much time to find the perfect dress and you live in NY there are so many great designers around there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users