Hilton Brides!

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#191 CaliBride28

CaliBride28
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:13 PM

Jessica,
    I just finished looking at your pics they are amazing!! Your wedding looked perfect. I hope you had a great honeymoon congrats!!!!

#192 rizalr731

rizalr731
    • 22 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:13 PM

Thanks All4jj2! Happy to have found a thread with Hilton Brides.
      I will be going Aug 20 to 24 for the tasting. So excited.
      Please let me know what you menu items you decided on and how everything turned out.

--Liza

#193 andim

andim
      • 115 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:33 PM

Hello all! I'm still looking at different resorts and I came across the Hilton which looks amazing! I was trying to find a hotel with a beach and this seems to be one of the few with a wide enough beach for a ceremony.
        Does anyone have pricing information? I've e-mailed them but I've yet to hear back.
        Thanks!
        -Andi

#194 magikstarrynite7

magikstarrynite7
        • Site Supporter
        • 33 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:44 PM

Jessica you're pictures are wonderful! and I was at the Hilton during your wedding!! We watched the ceremony from our balcony and later my SO and I were walking around outside and saw your reception! lol small world...
          hoping we get there someday soon

#195 cvdelros

cvdelros
          • 10 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:01 AM

Hello brides! I'm considering the Hilton and just finished my site visit. Everything was great except the food. I didn't get to schedule a food tasting in time since I contacted Fernanda so last minute prior to leaving for Cancun so instead we went to Mitachi Grill for dinner together to get a sense of the chef's flavors, style of cooking, etc. and my fiance and I were both very disappointed. Of the brides that have already had their weddings, how did your reception dinner turn out? Any recommendations of what to pick (or not pick) and any substitutions/special requests you made for your dinner that turned out well?
            Thanks in advance!!

#196 trvlgrl

trvlgrl
            • 8 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:20 PM

hi ladies!

i just had my wedding at the hilton cancun almost 2 months ago. it was the most amazing experience. fernanda and her assistant, candy, did a phenomenal job! i didn't have to do anything except show up for the ceremony. they did all of the decorating (just the way i wanted it) and took care of all the details. we got so lucky too because the day before our wedding, it actually rained all day and night. it even rained the morning of our wedding. thankfully, it stopped and we were able to have our ceremony in the garden. then our reception was held at mitachi's. the food was to die for. we had filet & stuffed shrimp and the most elegant dessert. all of our guests enjoyed the entire wedding. if you need any vendor recommendations, i will be more than happy to share. people are still talking about our wedding now...

#197 Jessica&Adam

Jessica&Adam
              • 159 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cvdelros
                Hello brides! I'm considering the Hilton and just finished my site visit. Everything was great except the food. I didn't get to schedule a food tasting in time since I contacted Fernanda so last minute prior to leaving for Cancun so instead we went to Mitachi Grill for dinner together to get a sense of the chef's flavors, style of cooking, etc. and my fiance and I were both very disappointed. Of the brides that have already had their weddings, how did your reception dinner turn out? Any recommendations of what to pick (or not pick) and any substitutions/special requests you made for your dinner that turned out well?
                Thanks in advance!!
                We had AMAZING food at our wedding reception at Mitcahi. We chose the "duet" of Salmon and Filet Mignon, and everyone said it was the best meal they had in Cancun. not gonna lie, it was absolutely delicious and I'm craving it right now! Maybe you just had a bad, fluke experience? I would honestly not worry about it because every meal I had at Hilton was to die for and I know our guests loved it too. I hope that reassures you a little bit! Just be wary of the cake (see my previous review in this thread - I didn't do a cake tasting and was not happy w/ the way it turned out) but besides that everything was perfect! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hilton Cancun!! Wish I was there right now

#198 ms.yuri@gmail.com

ms.yuri@gmail.com
                • 24 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:26 PM

Hi everyone,

Thank so much, I've been reading and reading and I'm about to switch over from Hilton Los Cabos to Hilton Cancun. I suppose the rain is one worry I may have in Cancun versus the Los Cabos desert, haha. But, I do have some fussy family members and Hilton Cancun seems more likely to offer better weather year round (it's cold in Los Cabos in February).

For anyone who knows ^_^

1. When is the driest season in Cancun?
                  2. When is the optimal weather? (I think I'm shooting for mid February)
                  3. Does anyone know if Hilton Cancun charges alot more for three day weekends? In the winter?

Thanks and have a great day!

Yuri

P.S. Jessica, you wedding looked amazing!!! I actually copy and pasted your review as a reference, and your wedding colors and TTD pics are very similar to what I'm going for. Sorry, but I might end up copying you, haha *^_^ but I'm so picky and it's so close to what I'm envisioning. I'd be happy if my wedding turns out half as nice as yours.

Great Job!

Yuri

#199 ms.yuri@gmail.com

ms.yuri@gmail.com
                  • 24 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:08 PM

oops, don't know why my email didn't show up:

ms.yuri@gmail.com

#200 rizalr731

rizalr731
                    • 22 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:01 AM

My wedding is August 7th (less than 3 months away) and Fernanda (WC) just informed me that she will be parting ways with the Hilton Cancun as of 5/24. AARRG!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users