Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indypitty View Post
Opice,

I had a hard time with the hotel code, too. I think it is CUNHR if I remember correctly. I set mine up a while ago, and now it automatically logs me in. Let me know if that works...
Yes that worked! Thank you thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also - does anyone have the prices for the DJ that the Hilton recommends? Becks, I think you said that DJ Mannia was a lot cheaper, but I don't think Fernanda has sent me the pricing for the Hilton DJ....do you know what that cost was?

 

THANKS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The quote that we got from the DJ that the Hilton recommended was a little over $2500. DJ Mannia was less than half of that. Needless to say, we went with DJ Mannia.

 

- Kim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooooo....

 

Has anyone heard from Fernanda in the last week or so? I have two e-mails I am waiting on responses from. One was sent last Monday and the other last Tuesday. I sent them both again this morning.

 

This seems to be the pattern: I e-mail her, she responds about a week later, I e-mail her back pretty much immediately, she responds about a week later, etc...

 

I am a pretty patient person, but my wedding is in about two weeks and I still need to iron out some details!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't heard from her in at least a week. I asked her to send me a contract, and I'm still waiting on that...how long did it take her to get you guys your contracts back after you requested them?? It seems like I'm always just waiting, waiting, waiting! But I guess I am a lil impatient since this is such a big deal!

 

Courtney, I have the same exact pattern with her. She emails me, I immediately respond, and don't hear from her for another week minimum. And then the cycle repeats. I guess I'm not the only one!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by indypitty View Post
Sooooo....

 

Has anyone heard from Fernanda in the last week or so? I have two e-mails I am waiting on responses from. One was sent last Monday and the other last Tuesday. I sent them both again this morning.

 

This seems to be the pattern: I e-mail her, she responds about a week later, I e-mail her back pretty much immediately, she responds about a week later, etc...

 

I am a pretty patient person, but my wedding is in about two weeks and I still need to iron out some details!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received an email from her two days ago. But I still haven't received a response to an email I sent her over a week ago. Two days ago I sent her an emergency question and she responded the same day at like 11pm.

 

I feel badly for her! I have no idea how she manages all of these emails from us! I thought I emailed her a lot, but now hearing how much you guys email her too....and I'm sure there are other brides we don't even know about. That is a lot of emails! I would not want that job!

 

Indy - how early are you heading down there? I'm sad I'm going to miss you! We're going down there the weekend of the 20th with our parents to do a menu tasting and whatnot. I'm hoping there will be a wedding set-up so we can show them...how crazy if it would have been yours! We just missed you by a week! How many guests are you expecting?

 

Are you going to post a planning thread? I'd love to see your stuff! I'm also curious to what all of the Hilton brides are choosing for their menus...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimdelc View Post
The quote that we got from the DJ that the Hilton recommended was a little over $2500. DJ Mannia was less than half of that. Needless to say, we went with DJ Mannia.

- Kim
Great - thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of the menu...I had a question. We're having a plated meal at Mitachi for our reception...and I was just going to have the same meal for everyone b/c its filet mignon and salmon, which I thought would please everyone (fish eaters and red meat eaters), but then I was reading somewhere that if you get a plated reception, you should give your guests a few options!? what.gif

 

What are y'all doing? Opinions?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opice34 View Post
I received an email from her two days ago. But I still haven't received a response to an email I sent her over a week ago. Two days ago I sent her an emergency question and she responded the same day at like 11pm.

 

I feel badly for her! I have no idea how she manages all of these emails from us! I thought I emailed her a lot, but now hearing how much you guys email her too....and I'm sure there are other brides we don't even know about. That is a lot of emails! I would not want that job!

 

Indy - how early are you heading down there? I'm sad I'm going to miss you! We're going down there the weekend of the 20th with our parents to do a menu tasting and whatnot. I'm hoping there will be a wedding set-up so we can show them...how crazy if it would have been yours! We just missed you by a week! How many guests are you expecting?

 

Are you going to post a planning thread? I'd love to see your stuff! I'm also curious to what all of the Hilton brides are choosing for their menus...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to give options, but you don't have to. I have been to weddings where they just do a surf and turf, so everyone gets a little of both red meat and fish. But we're going to give options. (Unless something changes at the menu tasting in a couple of weeks!)

 

We have lots of vegetarians too, so we need a few options. But the no options deal makes things a lot easier because you don't have to worry about what everyone selected and deal with the logisitics of making sure everyone gets the right plate...

 

But I think either way you are fine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opice34 View Post
Indy - how early are you heading down there? I'm sad I'm going to miss you! We're going down there the weekend of the 20th with our parents to do a menu tasting and whatnot. I'm hoping there will be a wedding set-up so we can show them...how crazy if it would have been yours! We just missed you by a week! How many guests are you expecting?

Are you going to post a planning thread? I'd love to see your stuff! I'm also curious to what all of the Hilton brides are choosing for their menus...

We are heading down Tuesday the 24th, and the wedding is Friday the 27th! That's too bad we are just missing each other! I will post a planning thread in the next couple of days... I love seeing those, too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×