Sign in to follow this  
pinkchick

Our Eldorado Wedding pics

So we finally did it!!!!

My wonderful new husband and I got married at the El Dorado Royale on 26th March so I thought i'd put a up few pics.

I have to say though, our wedding day could not have been more perfect. The co-ordinators at El Dorado made the day absolutely amazing and we couldn't have asked for more. Totally recommended to every couple looking to get married!!!!

a>

a>

a>

I love your dress! so pretty cheesy.gif Congratulations!

LOVE LOVE your dress!!! if you got anymore pic- would love to see them- I get married at EDR, 2 weeks from tomorrow! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Ooh I love your dress it is so different and looked really nice on you. Your hubby is dressed so cute! The pics look so nice. Do you have any more pics to share? Would you mind writing a review of your experience with El Dorado so that other brides can benefit from it?

Congrats on the wedding! I'm glad everything went well! smile159.gif

Thanks for all your lovely comments. I designed the dress myself so its really nice to hear positive feedback about it!

I will put a link on here to some more pictures soon and also write a review. It truely was the most fantastic holiday of my life and I would go back to the same hotel again. Without a doubt!!!