15 replies to this topic

#11 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:27 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JennyK
    you're never going to watch normal TV again.. I hate commercials now so if we see something we like, we DVR it and watch after its done recording
    How fun!!! I wanted to mess around with it last night but I was super busy unpacking. I literally fell into bed from being so worn out... watch out tonight though Kat got a new DVR WOOO!

#12 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:35 PM

HH is one of my favorite shows! A girl I went to HS with was on one not that long ago! So freaky!! :)

#13 bsullivan2

bsullivan2
      • 74 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JennyK
        you're never going to watch normal TV again.. I hate commercials now so if we see something we like, we DVR it and watch after its done recording

I agree! We have had our DVR for almost two years and I cannot stand watching regular t.v. If it is 8 o'clock and one of our shows comes on, I find a project around that house that needs to be finished or an errand that I have to run before I will watch the program! I have to fast forward through the commercials!

As for HHI, my FI calls me crazy when I watch it. I always see beautiful houses on the beach or in cute villages and comment on how I want to go there or retire there! Then he says he will never be able to retire because of me!

#14 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 04:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by bsullivan2
          I agree! We have had our DVR for almost two years and I cannot stand watching regular t.v. If it is 8 o'clock and one of our shows comes on, I find a project around that house that needs to be finished or an errand that I have to run before I will watch the program! I have to fast forward through the commercials!

As for HHI, my FI calls me crazy when I watch it. I always see beautiful houses on the beach or in cute villages and comment on how I want to go there or retire there! Then he says he will never be able to retire because of me!
          hehe yea I want to retire there myself. My FI is more for it than me.. he's been there 2x and will tell you it's his favorite place on earth

#15 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
          • 2,183 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:12 AM

I love this show, unfortunately I don't get to watch it very often.

#16 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:19 AM

That's pretty darn cool! How fun for you to see, and good job on the dvr. I'm addicted to mine too :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users