35 replies to this topic

#21 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:19 PM

My whole weekend is wedding stuff:
    Friday night - pick up my dress!!! and start to pack
    Saturday - my bridesmaid lunch (so I can give them their gifts) and my bachelorette party
    Sunday - my BD pics (which I'll look like crap for b/c of how hung over I'll be...lol)

#22 angitalia23

angitalia23
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:20 PM

My bridal Shower is on Saturday!!! Im so excited, Ill post pics...it starts at 5pm..we are doing the whole mexican theme, we have a tikki bar too, I think im most excited for that...lol
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

#23 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:20 PM

haha ya Maura and we are 27! I pissed her off earlier this week but pretty much telling her that those college days are done for me. I'll dabble here and there in some raunchy fun, but it just doesn't interest me any more. I partied hard in my early 20s. I'm ready to move on to the next chapter. She doesn't get it and I get crucified for being "settled" and "too old."

Oh well- I have all my BDW old ladies to come back to. haha
        Happily married since 2008

#24 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:22 PM

once i hit 21, i was done with all that party hard bullshit and themed excuses to get wasted. id rather be boring and stay in playing nintendo with my hubby anyway.

#25 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
        • 815 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:27 PM

We are driving down to Nashville (leaving tonight) for a long weekend. My FI's twin brother is graduating with his bachelor's degree (they both took the long path to complete their degrees) from Middle Tennessee State Univ. Should be fun! I liked Nashville a lot when we went down in October.
          http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
          Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
          Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

#26 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          haha ya, my wild cousin. She was like "let's come up with a theme so we can dress up for my party." I secretly think she was trying to compete with me and my wigged out bach party- LOL. Anyways, the theme is Corporate Ho's and CEO's. Gee fun. Not sure what I'm going to wear to that one. I already told her I won't dress up more than likely. She got all snotty saying "Why cause your MARRIED now?" phbbttt...whatever.
          ha, you need to dress in a business suit type of thing and wear glasses, then just tell her you got confused by the "corporate" part. and then, knowing you and how much you like your drink by the end of the night you'll probably have a hot-sexy-librarian thing going on! unbuttoned suit jacket or somethin.

#27 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:29 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DougsGirl
            ha, you need to dress in a business suit type of thing and wear glasses, then just tell her you got confused by the "corporate" part. and then, knowing you and how much you like your drink by the end of the night you'll probably have a hot-sexy-librarian thing going on! unbuttoned suit jacket or somethin.
            LMAO OH please do this!

#28 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:36 PM

hooray, so Nikkie and I are going to meet at Disneyland on Sat. We will def. take pictures....maybe some with Mickey LOL

#29 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lizz
                My whole weekend is wedding stuff:
                Friday night - pick up my dress!!! and start to pack
                Saturday - my bridesmaid lunch (so I can give them their gifts) and my bachelorette party
                Sunday - my BD pics (which I'll look like crap for b/c of how hung over I'll be...lol)

What ever came about the disappearing BD lady? Did you rebook with someone else?

#30 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                • 1,798 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:38 PM

I was thinking about getting married.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users