Flower Question

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:19 PM

I got a bouquet from Riu and it was GORGEOUS...dark pink gerber daisies and white roses. But it was $174. So I only got it for myself. My 8 BMs carried parasols. There was no way I was paying for 8 more of those bouquets! I also ordered our moms corsages, which were $21 each and very nice. I got white orchids for my hair and I forget how much they were, but they were very pretty.

#22 cantwaittobemrs

cantwaittobemrs
    • 148 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:36 PM

Lizz bit off subject, but how much did you pay for the arch? Yours is so nice, and I really want something behind us, but don't want to pay a fortune...

#23 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:18 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cantwaittobemrs
        Lizz bit off subject, but how much did you pay for the arch? Yours is so nice, and I really want something behind us, but don't want to pay a fortune...
        Thanks! I just wanted something very simple. I believe it was $150.

#24 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
        • 584 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:08 AM

Lizz - What type of wedding package did you have? I have purchased the Royal package..which apparently includes decorations. I'm not getting married on the beach - I've chosen the gazebo for a bit more privacy etc.

#25 cantwaittobemrs

cantwaittobemrs
          • 148 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lizz
            Thanks! I just wanted something very simple. I believe it was $150.
            Thanks Lizz! That is so much help! Now I know what to budget in... The other one I have seen used pretty often for $300 seemed a bit much to me, but this seems much more reasonable!

#26 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 06:59 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ellipse22
              Lizz - What type of wedding package did you have? I have purchased the Royal package..which apparently includes decorations. I'm not getting married on the beach - I've chosen the gazebo for a bit more privacy etc.
              I had the Free Package. I didn't want a lot of flowers or decorations, so I added on the chuppah with tulle for $150 and that's about it.

#27 hulahooty

hulahooty
              • 34 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:44 PM

Does anyone know...if you order with AA how long does shipping take. They said that they could have them out 1 month before my wedding. Does this leave me enough time?

#28 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
                • 215 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:20 AM

Orchids for your hair are $2/flower. They come taped at the bottom to make them a little sturdier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users