Photo

Married and truly Blessed!!!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 christenew

christenew
  • 325 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:54 AM

I love the bridesmaid dresses also. The colour is fantastic. I loved the flowers too. Real or fake? Upgrade?

#52 Mich

Mich
    • 96 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by msasfraz
      everything looks awesome.. where did you get your BM dresses from? do you have the website?

Thanks!!!

I got my BM dresses from Impressions bridal. I think one of the #'s is 2833. They are seperates. Go to impressionsbridal.com and look under bm seperates. The colour is bubblegum but there are so many colours to choose from. I actually bought them from bestbridalprices.com and paid alot less. I had no problem with that company but impressions dresses fit very snug so keep that in mind. Good luck on your search!

#53 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:43 PM

Love it, love it!!! Your pics are great & you were beautiful! That backdrop at the reception was really a nice touch! I also loved your bm dresses, the flowers, your hair & that cake! Great job with everything! Congrats!!!

#54 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
        • 264 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:43 AM

Fabulous pics.... Congrats!!!! & welcome back...
          ~Mrs.R ~

#55 msasfraz

msasfraz
          • 392 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:44 PM

Mich... a couple of questions...
            How much was your outsourced cake?-- is this the free cake provided b/c it looks a bit fuller than twelvepiece cake's.

Also where did you get your bridesmaid dresses from? trying to get a mango colored dress for my girls... thx

#56 Mich

Mich
            • 96 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:02 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by msasfraz
              Mich... a couple of questions...
              How much was your outsourced cake?-- is this the free cake provided b/c it looks a bit fuller than twelvepiece cake's.

Also where did you get your bridesmaid dresses from? trying to get a mango colored dress for my girls... thx

The cake was outsourced by Chandlyn. I told her that it needed to be a rum cake w/ fondant icing and sent her a pic. They made the cake exactly like the pic and it tasted great! It was $350.

The dress info is on this page, a couple of questions back.
              It's an Impressions dress.

#57 msasfraz

msasfraz
              • 392 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:36 PM

thanks Mich... i was concerned about the cake choices... i will check on impressions for the dress... it appears that is two pieces? is this correct? thx

#58 Mich

Mich
                • 96 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:20 PM

[QUOTE=msasfraz;379450]thanks Mich... i was concerned about the cake choices... i will check on impressions for the dress... it appears that is two pieces? is this correct? thx[/QUOTE

Yes. If you go to impressionbridal.com and look under BM seperates. I think the #'s 1531/1277 (it's on the 4th page).
                  There are so many colours and many other styles too.

Good Luck!

#59 jmill130

jmill130
                  • 601 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:23 PM

Congrats Mrs. Wilson... everything was picture perfect!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users