I am trying to create my boarding pass invites....I have the template and fonts that I am interested in using. I can not find any pictures of palm trees, starfish, flip flops, flowers, etc to use as the pictures on them behind the letters!!!!! For those who have done them where did you get the clip art that you usedhuh.gif??Help!ban.gifwhat.gif

I personally gave up on looking for the clip art I liked and just hand stamped each page.

I don't know if that helps, but it is an option!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryztan View Post
I am trying to create my boarding pass invites....I have the template and fonts that I am interested in using. I can not find any pictures of palm trees, starfish, flip flops, flowers, etc to use as the pictures on them behind the letters!!!!! For those who have done them where did you get the clip art that you usedhuh.gif??Help!ban.gifwhat.gif
Here are some I have here - hope this helps!

Ok you are wonderful...I got the fonts,but how do I use them? I saved them to my computer just cant figure out what to do....Computer STUPID I know!

You need to go into "my computer" or something like that and access the windows file and it has a folder in their called fonts. You have to drag those new ones into there for your computer to access them.

I really couldn't find any clip art that I liked . . . so I played around with dingbats from dafont.com. The palm tree image that I'm used is from the plants font and is the !. I've fond the other font I've attached very helpful as well.

Hey there- Are you on a Mac or a PC?

go to dafont.com and you will find all the fonts there under nature. YOu then have to download the fonts to your computer. It isn't clip art it is actually letter fonts. Let me know if you need help.

K