Sign in to follow this  
alex

AGH Friend Driving Me Nuts!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's sooooooooooo opinionated & always has to be right!!!!!

She's going from dark brown to blonde this weekend so I gave her a few warnings & suggestions because I am a hairstylist and she's bloody arguing with me saying stupid shit like "Well I know for a fact that my hair takes blonde well!" & other stupid stuff along those lines when IIIIIII know her hair better because I've been doing it for her for a few years!!!!!

AGH!!!!! I mean I'm ONLY a hairstylist who DOES HER FRIGGIN HAIR!! OBVIOUSLY I have no idea what I'm talking about........

*sigh* WOW that felt great to get out! Thanks :)

Awww sorry to hear this! OHM! You can only warn her and if she wants to do it let her. You are right because I know my stylist wouldnt let me go from dark brown to blonde LOL!

lol I wish I could laugh if her hair gets screwed up... but I'll be the one stuck fixing it!! lol

She's being better now. Said something about needing my "professional opinion" which could be nice or could be sarcasm that I'm completely missing.... LOL

serenity now... if her hair turns orange, you should be the first to laugh.

Tell her to bog off and when it goes tits up laugh so hard you nearly pee yourself and don't fix it lmao people make their beds and have to lie in them as my dad would say lmao

Seriously? I mean that... seriouslyhuh.gifhuh.gif

Some people just are so clueless. Who knows. Maybe she's right... and she's done this before... and her hair is exactly the same today as it was when she did it previously... and nothing could go wrong... and pigs could fly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Here's how I deal with those people- if they don't want the warning, laugh when their hair turns orange. Serves em right.
I agree with Rachel, sit back and watch what happens. smile120.gif