Photo

Men's Shirts

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Denise40

Denise40
  • 407 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:51 PM

For our vow renewal, I am wearing a coral dress and my daughter is wearing a teal dress and the guys are wearing a teal shirt. Will it look funny that my husband is also wearing a teal shirt? I didn't think he would want to wear coral or ivory. Your opinions please.

#2 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:57 AM

I think he will look best in whatever he feels the most comfortable in I think putting him in teal with the rest of the guys would be great for your pics. What are the other options for the shirt? Do you think he wants to stand out? What color are the pants?
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#3 lilywu@ladhs.org

lilywu@ladhs.org
      • 57 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:58 AM

how many BM and GM wil there be? I don't think it would look bad, but you might want to do some suttle changes like the GM wears the same boutinere and your hubby has a different type of flower. Or maybe have you hubby wear a long sleeve shirt and the GM wear short sleeve but the same color (teal). This way it will differentiate the Groom from the GM.

#4 Denise40

Denise40
        • 407 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:10 AM

They will be wearing khaki color pants. The shirts look great with the pants. There will be a total of 3 guys. Dh will be wearing a rose.

#5 Celina

Celina
          • Banned
          • 2,811 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:28 AM

I hate to disagree, but after looking at tons of pics to show my FI and his groomsman, we all decided that when the groom wears a shirt the same color as his GM's, he looks like one of them in the pictures.
            "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#6 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:50 PM

If your doing the same color shirt. than i would switch it up a little. like have your fi do long sleeves and the gm do short sleeves.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#7 lucy106

lucy106
              • 2,880 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:54 PM

How about a white shirt? My FI is wearing a white Tommy Bahama shirt and his best mand, ring bearer and my dad are wearing a colored Tommy Bahama. It was funny cuz he tried on the white shirt and I started tearing up, I felt like a MOB watching her daughter try on her wedding dress. Took my breath away! So needless to say I like the groom in a different color.

#8 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:07 PM

Awww that's so cute, you teared up. how sweet.
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#9 Denise40

Denise40
                  • 407 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:52 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lucy106
                    How about a white shirt? My FI is wearing a white Tommy Bahama shirt and his best mand, ring bearer and my dad are wearing a colored Tommy Bahama. It was funny cuz he tried on the white shirt and I started tearing up, I felt like a MOB watching her daughter try on her wedding dress. Took my breath away! So needless to say I like the groom in a different color.
                    I already have all of the teal shirts in, including my husbands. Where did you find the Tommy Bahama shirt?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users