So I think I have decided to dye my slip. I really like the look of it and the surprise pop of color. Our colors are aqua and turquoise.

Click the image to open in full size.

But, I also want blue shoes. I don't want it to look tacky and over-kill the blue.

So, should I just pick one, if so which one?

Should I dye the slip aqua and shoes turquoise or just pick one color and stick with it?

I guess I should have made a poll...

oh erin! i ADORE this idea! so cool!

please fill me in on how/what you do. i'm pretty sure my slip is polyester, so i'm not sure how that would work. do you have a plan yet? oh wow, i really like this idea a lot for some reason!

It's really easy from what I've read.

www.ritdye.com

All of the specifics are on there. I can't remember if polyester dyes or not. There is also a custom color page that has "recipes" for colors other than the standard ones.

I'll give it a go in the next few weeks (as soon as my slip comes in) and let you know what happens!

right on! excited to see how its gonna turn out. i just told doug and he thinks its a cool idea too!

OMG I was thinking about doing this! I dont have a dress yet but love the pop of color! I totally want funky/different shoes to wear too! I went to Zappos.com and started an account and have over 70 shoes saved in there! Lots of CUTE ones :)

I saw that picture and gasped! If that isn't the snappiest thing I've ever seen, I don't know what is!!

I LOVE IT! I say dye the slip and not the shoes.

Love it, Love it, Love it!

OMG great idea! I've seen pics with slip that are colors and I was wondering if they ordered them in color or dyed them...now I know.

I wanted Aqua shoes but FI's mom and my mom almost flipped when I mentioned it......lets see if they let me dye my slip :) YAY!!!!

Oh, my vote would be dye the slip, not the shoes