Great Etsy seller for pet collars - greenbelts

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:20 AM

I just had to post about this Etsy seller that I was dealing with. Sugar broke her collar and I wanted a pink one with rhinestones, cuz I like to get real girly things for Sug since she is such a manly looking dog. I found a little mini collar on etsy, so I asked the seller if she could make me one in a larger size. She was so nice and accommdating, communication was quick and always helpful. She posted a few different betls that matched what I wanted, I picked one and said I wanted it girly and 3 days later she is done and posted a pic for me to buy! Here is the link to her shop - Click the image to open in full size.

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:32 PM

I can't believe it's been 1.5 years and no one ever commented on this! I absolutely loved Sug's collar, but it was a tab big since I suck at measuring, so I am finally breaking down and I ordered her another one. I would love to keep with the girly pink jeweled one forever, but it just pulls right over her head. So here is the one I just ordered today:
      Click the image to open in full size.

#3 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:43 PM

That is really cute Car!

#4 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,853 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

Her stuff is really cute, and the prices are reasonable. My Guiness and Bailey might have some cute new collars in their future
          Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:49 PM

I kinda want the orange one for myself, in a belt form of course, not a collar! But I love the design on it!

I'd love to keep using Sug's pink collar cuz it's so girly but it just doesn't fit her and since it has those studs, we can't add another hole to make it fit (we tried that). But I'm keeping it anyway in case she bulks up for some reason!

#6 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
            • 2,424 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:51 PM

Wow those are so cute! would love to get one for my little girl but she has chewed thru too many collars

#7 Jackie22

Jackie22
              • 336 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:56 PM

These are beautiful. I'm looking for a non leather collar, any reccomendations of Etsy sellers?

#8 CJHANNAN2011

CJHANNAN2011
                • 36 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:35 AM

these are great we just got an addition to our family (our new baby), Daphne and she is growing so fast we are looking for a new pretty collar for her. p.s. yes she is a puppy not a real human baby lol

#9 Sloan

Sloan
                  • 1,279 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:57 PM

I wasn't around for the first posting, but good find Carly! Etsy pretty much rules.

#10 Cindy*

Cindy*
                    • 2,655 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:23 PM

Great find. I was so sad when the coach outlets stopped selling collars and leashes because I wanted to get our puppy coach ones to match our other dog's leash and collar but these are a good alternative. I wonder if she makes matching leashes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users