Photo

It's Baskin Robbins' 31 Cent Scoop Night Today!!!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 MarieSam

MarieSam
  • VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:42 AM

Ok, yes this is totally counterproductive to the bride-to-be diet, BUT it's 31 cent scoop night at Baskin Robbins today ~ yummy!!

Plus, by participating in the special you're also showing your support to local firefighters because part of the proceeds will go to Baskin Robbin's $100,000 pledge to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation.

The deal is limited to 10 scoops per person, hahaha wow that's a lot, but ok I guess some people can get greedy, and will be offered from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. today ~ April 30th.

YAY ~ so show your support to firefighters nationwide and indulge in some ice cream ~ happy eats everyone!!!

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:58 AM

I think I missed Ben and Jerry's yesterday, so I will for sure be at this one tonight!
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:08 AM

Hmmm...sounds good. Perhaps I can have the light version. I think they have a fat free kind.

#4 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
      • 1,881 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:41 AM

Sugar Free Sorbet perhaps Thanks for posting Marie!!!
        http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
        February 14, 2009

#5 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:51 AM

YUMMY!!!

I LOVE their mint chocolate chip! It is probably my favorite ice cream ever!

Baskin-Robbins Your Neighborhood Ice Cream Store
          in case you don't know where the closest one is. (I didn't because I try to stay away!)

#6 Infinity22

Infinity22
          • 1,520 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:08 PM

Awesome, thanks for letting us know!!! =)

#7 angitalia23

angitalia23
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:20 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by msam007562
              Ok, yes this is totally counterproductive to the bride-to-be diet, BUT it's 31 cent scoop night at Baskin Robbins today ~ yummy!!

Plus, by participating in the special you're also showing your support to local firefighters because part of the proceeds will go to Baskin Robbin's $100,000 pledge to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation.

The deal is limited to 10 scoops per person, hahaha wow that's a lot, but ok I guess some people can get greedy, and will be offered from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. today ~ April 30th.

YAY ~ so show your support to firefighters nationwide and indulge in some ice cream ~ happy eats everyone!!!
              I forgot that was tonight!!! Yummy- When it comes to ice cream I could def. do the 10 scoops!!! I love ice cream, polishing off a 1/2 gallon has been done by me alone!
              Anthony & Angela
              19 June 2008

#8 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:21 PM

I just drove by the one around the corner and the line was literally out the door and down the strip mall...I am thinking my cookie sundaes will be happening tonight.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
              • 794 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:25 PM

Wow- I just did the search and there is not ONE BR near me = ( so sad....
                HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
                http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#10 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
                • 1,257 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:30 PM

I wish we had Baskin Robbbins! I miss the banana split ice cream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users