Photo

OBX, NC photographers?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 starfish kate

starfish kate
  • 455 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:40 AM

Mike and I are headed to the Outer Banks, NC for a family vacation in August and I was thinking it might be a good time to have some engagement photos taken. Does any know or can you recommend a photographer there? Maybe some of you photogs have some amigos in the area??

Thanks!!

Kate

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:03 AM

Doesn't Jill live in the Carolina's...umm let me think, her screen name is just jillhigginsphotography
    she isn't on a lot but I think she has done a couple of the girls weddings
    she did Tami's BD pics
    http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t6882
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 starfish kate

starfish kate
    • 455 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:25 AM

Thanks Christine. It says her location is Charleston- not sure if that's too far for her to go, but I'll see!

Thanks again.
      Kate

#4 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:26 AM

oh that's true, hmm well maybe she can refer you to someone?
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 NYJen

NYJen
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        oh that's true, hmm well maybe she can refer you to someone?
        So sorry to highjack but Christine, I LOVE your beagle siggy pic. I have one too. How cute.

#6 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:54 AM

thanks Jen, I am rather obsessed with my beagles, they were my DH's choice when we were getting a dog and when I saw their puppy pics I feel madly in love and cannot imagine having any other kind of dog.

#7 NYJen

NYJen
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:38 PM

I LOVE those pics of your beagley's (that's what we call Bridget - a beagley.) Bridget is my sister's dog but I love her like she's my own. I can't imagine having any other kind of dog either.

#8 Kristie O

Kristie O
          • Banned
          • 369 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:01 AM

hi:) the wpja.com is a great way to find a good photog in whatever area, just put in the location and youre set. craigslist.com is great oo!

#9 carlafinn

carlafinn
            • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:58 PM

I have an amazing photographer to recommend! She does it all from engagement photos, weddings, beach portraits. Her name is Kirsten Lewis and her website is www.kirstenlewisphoto.com. She lives in Duck for the summer and I've known her over ten years. She is shooting my wedding this Fall down in the Outer Banks and shot my sister's wedding two years ago. She really does amazing work and you'll love her! She has such a talent of capturing so much more than just a photograph.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users