• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#11 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:51 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by deznchris2006
    I love everyone's signatures!!! I was thinking of just keeping my April one, but I think I should make a new one with different pics :)
    you should make one with just the dogs - they are SO cute - i love them!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AnnR
    I don't have any doggies! Good think my sis and mom have plenty! I am not overly creative (or patient!) with making siggy's though. Gotta check out the size ...
    i love the hose - that is so funny :) Mabel is afraid of getting her feet wet - we took her to the beach last year and she had a panic attack when the surf touched her little toe

#12 DLyteful

DLyteful
    • 879 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:43 AM

At first when I figured out the May siggy would be pets I was kinda bummed because I dont have any pets nor does my family. The only pet I ever had has when I was a little girl, Iesha, and I loved her to death. Then I realized I had a cute picture of us and I became so excited I scanned the picture, created my siggy and put it up like about 1 week early. And I LOVE IT. I'm glad I get to honor my Iesha.

It has made me remember just how much she ment to me and now I realize why you girls were so excited to have May be dedicated to pets. Thanks!

#13 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:45 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DLyteful
        At first when I figured out the May siggy would be pets I was kinda bummed because I dont have any pets nor does my family. The only pet I ever had has when I was a little girl, Iesha, and I loved her to death. Then I realized I had a cute picture of us and I became so excited I scanned the picture, created my siggy and put it up like about 1 week early. And I LOVE IT. I'm glad I get to honor my Iesha.

It has made me remember just how much she ment to me and now I realize why you girls were so excited to have May be dedicated to pets. Thanks!
        So sweet, I'm glad you had a picture to share :)

#14 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:47 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DLyteful

What a cute pic!

I don't have any pets either. I am not sure what I should make...hmmm

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:54 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Yari
            What a cute pic!

I don't have any pets either. I am not sure what I should make...hmmm
            I don't have any pets so I did a montage of past pets. And fake pets.

I love Ann's mom's dog Tess's expression. So refreshing! It's also funny that Misty is doing the Misting & Rain is getting rained on. Did they get their names from that picture? Before that they were Fido & Buddy?

#16 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:00 AM

I love the pet siggies! I actually always love to see any siggies. When someone doesn't have one, I always wonder what is wrong. Like I notices that Jamy's wasn't appearing in some other threads and I thought "oh no, is jamy leaving us" Thank goodness she isn't! (I saw in another post that she had to fix something...)

#17 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:07 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                I love Ann's mom's dog Tess's expression. So refreshing! It's also funny that Misty is doing the Misting & Rain is getting rained on. Did they get their names from that picture? Before that they were Fido & Buddy?
                For some reason this cracked me up! Nope - those are their names! "Rain" is actually short for Rainbow, and we used to have a dog named Misty when I was younger, so I am surprised she named this dog Misty too. So funny that you noticed that in my siggy!

#18 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:09 AM

oh, and how did my mom end up with 3 dogs, you ask? well, she's crazy! she wanted to get a dog, and knew she wanted a girl. and she also wanted the dog to have a friend - so she knew she was going to get 2 dogs. well, she went to the place and there were 3 girl dogs, all sisters. she decided she just couldn't leave the 3rd sister all alone - so she took all 3! she's nuts!

#19 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:14 AM

oooh, a comment thread for signatures. what a great idea. we should have this every month (unless i'm slow and never noticed them for previous months) so i can stop hijacking threads with "omg i love your siggy!"

my sig has my two recent pets and little blurbs about them. actually, my cat is no longer with us, but she was an awesome pet so i decided to include her anyway! i wish i had pictures of all my pets throughout my childhood, but i don't

#20 Janet

Janet
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,459 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:40 AM

Mine is kinda boring...but last week DH and I were eating dinner and he got up for a second and my cat sat in his chair like, "Oh, do I get to eat this chicken now please?" and I snapped a pic. I also have a huge fat Garfield cat, maybe I'll feature his fat ass the 2nd half of the month.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users