Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

The Offical May siggy comment thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jill View Post
Finally got a chance to make mine!!

Wish I had more pictures, but I can't get the damn dogs to sit still for more than a quick minute, so this will a have to do for now. I wish I had a good one of all 3 of them together.
How cute are they!!!! Love the ears! Is his name really BIG PAPIhuh.gif That cracks me up. My DH gets silly once in a while and he says call me Papi. I do then we both start laughing. smile120.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodria View Post
How cute are they!!!! Love the ears! Is his name really BIG PAPIhuh.gif That cracks me up. My DH gets silly once in a while and he says call me Papi. I do then we both start laughing. smile120.gif
Yes, his name really is Big Papi, lol! We named him after one of our favorite Sox players David Ortiz. We usually just call him Papi.

everyones babies are so cute!! I saw a little black lab puppy yesterday, I absolutely love puppies! There fur is so soft and clean and they have the little bark, I just wanted to take him home with me!

It's cool how many of us have pets, especially dogs!

I finally made a collage of our little one, and my parents' dog that had to be put to sleep when she was only 2 or 3:

Sodria yours are adorable. I want one of those cute dogs. Actually everyones are adorable. I want them all, but FH may have issues with that. I love this pet theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
It's cool how many of us have pets, especially dogs!

I finally made a collage of our little one, and my parents' dog that had to be put to sleep when she was only 2 or 3:
i love your siggy Jamy smile29.gif

Here is my siggy. It's actually a scrapbook layout that I had in my computor. His name is Rock and he loves playing with the hose. He acts like a cat.