Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

finally (FINALLY!!) finished sewing my OOT bags! (pics)

the bags look great and it's a really nice touch that you did them yourself. I think your guests will really appreciate it and the patterns you used are great, i love hibiscus and that print is adorable.

I wonder how much it would be to order little embroidered tags that say "Made by Carly" or something else much more creative. Hmmm...I'm gonna start brainstorming another DIY project for you. LOL. No seriously, I think they are so adorable and it even makes them super duper special since they were made by you.

Those bags are absolutely adorable! I love them! What a wonderful gift for your guests!

Make sure you make a pretty one for yourself! If you have any extras you can send them to me and Rachel! He He!

I will have to do some searches for embroidery... I bet Etsy has some sellers that could make me tags. On to the hunt (SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING, SO BUSY!)

Edited to add Etsy seller: Etsy :: BellaMental :: Sew In Fabric Tags for your crafts, clothing, etc. AWESOME!! I am convo-ing her now. Ok, her's are sew on only. I want iron on, so found a few more. Going to check themout.

In case anyone else is interested, here is the search link, hope it works. Etsy :: Search Results

Wow, i can't believe you made those! Awesome job. I'm afraid I am not the sewing type. I don't even think I can sew a button, sad - i know.

Really great job, your guests will love them!

Honestly, I am not either! (the sewing type, that is) I just found this crafitness in me a few years ago and have been experimenting with various things and having fun while doing it. Most of the time anyway.

Thank you all for the continuos good comments. It feels so good to complete a project and have others think you did a great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicago88 View Post
Wow, i can't believe you made those! Awesome job. I'm afraid I am not the sewing type. I don't even think I can sew a button, sad - i know.

Really great job, your guests will love them!