Sign in to follow this  
amandalovesryan

ROR- starting May 8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalovesryan View Post
are you excited or stressed? I am so excited but I feel like I cannot think straight, feel like I have so much to do!

I am super stressed...........mainly about my hair!!!!censored.gif My stylist cancelled on me and now i'm stuck trying to figure out how i am going to style it. Other than that, I've pretty much done everything else. here is a link to my planning thread:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t18657

We're leaving tomorrow night, we'll be there until the 9th. My main source of stress right now is the insane amount of luggage sitting in my bedroom. How on Earth are we going to get it all there?!

We're leaving on the 6th and will be at the RIU until the 11th then going to Sandals. I am getting more excited by the day! I think we finished up all the wedding stuff last night so we just have to pack. The goal is to relax over the weekend and have our last date night as single people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica08bride View Post
We're leaving on the 6th and will be at the RIU until the 11th then going to Sandals. I am getting more excited by the day! I think we finished up all the wedding stuff last night so we just have to pack. The goal is to relax over the weekend and have our last date night as single people.

OMG........your getting married 1 day before me....I wanna seepinkie.gif