El Dorado Royale Review - 04/23/08 Wedding

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 MrsV-to-be

• 554 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:23 PM

Jennifer - what an awesome review! thanks so much for doing a fabulous detailed one!!
    I can't wait to see all of your pics - the few you have posted are stunning - but I can't wait to see the professional ones!

Congratulations :)

#12 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:17 PM

Great detailed review. I'm glad everything went smoothly aside from some minor details. It seems like you had a great wedding and that your guests really enjoyed it. Too bad you didn't get to hear all your wedding CD music.

#13 riviera

• 108 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 03:06 PM

Thank you so much for the review. This has been so helpful!

Cancun beach at Le Meridien~*

#14 Kits55

• 607 posts
        • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
        • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:21 PM

Your review was much more helpful than even talking with my wedding planner was. It helps to hear from someone first hand how different parts of the day go....i like tripadvisor too for reviews but since it's not wedding specific it's too much fishing around. Thanks for putting your casita number and then the ones that you think are better, that's a huge help!

#15 jfwolfe72

• 433 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:32 PM

Wow - I haven't logged on here in months, but I finally got my LONG wedding slideshow - Claudia was having problems with the wedding site, but if you girls need to see MORE EDR wedding pictures, the link is:

Jennifer & Kevin | April 23th, 2008 | Riviera Maya, Mexico

Log-on: Jennifer
          Password: 042308

I miss EDR and we are planning a trip back for our honeymoon at the end of this year!

#16 MelanieS

• 820 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:14 PM

Jennifer, just viewed your photos and they are awesome! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

#17 jfwolfe72

• 433 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

Thanks, Melanie! I miss everyone since I haven't been on very often. I hope you and everyone else is doing well! I see that you're the Forum Mom - I love that!

#18 MelanieS

• 820 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:33 AM

I guess when I wouldn't leave, they had to call me something! There is a whole new batch of EDR brides now who are asking lots of questions and asking for advice. You were so helpful to Mandy, and I know you've got lots of wisdom for all the other girls! We're glad to have you back!

#19 jfwolfe72

• 433 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:12 AM

Aawwwh - that's so sweet and I was happy to help Mandy and anyone else who needed help / advice. I don't get on here too often, so if anyone needs any more information from me, please feel free to send me an email so I can get back to you right away!

#20 Mandy

• 514 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:10 PM

Jennifer!! So glad to see you! I hope all has been well, and you're enjoying married life as much as I am. Like Mom said, thanks for all of your help and advice. It wouldn't have been the same without you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users