274 replies to this topic

#21 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    btw- I feel like such a dork getting this excited. lol
    girl i'm right there with you.. i love this stuff!

Waverly Hills was a good one :)

Did you see the one 2 weeks ago where they got the lady talking to them on the EVP!? That was so freaky!

#22 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:18 PM

The princess? Oh ya. That was good. We had to rewind that several times.

Sorry but hands down I think the best EVP was "There is no Jean here."
      Happily married since 2008

#23 Celina

Celina
      • Banned
      • 2,811 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:21 PM

OMG!! I thought my daughter was the only one who watched this show! She is 10 and she LOVES it! About a month ago, she just got totally sucked in! Now on Wednesdays instead of watching the bad ass kids on Nanny 911, we watch GH. She loves it! The episode tomorrow is about the insane assylum isn't it?

She said that none of the kids she knows at school watch it. She is so funny. She gets herself all worked up. She scares herself so much she can't sleep. We watch it with her and she still gets all freaked out! FI likes to watch the alien sighting shows. I don't believe in aliens, but he does. He said he is going to convert me over.
        "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#24 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:23 PM

haha I'm a freak and believe in aliens too Celina. My FI doesn't. I tried watching that UFO hunters show but FI wouldn't watch it with me. Plus aliens scare the crap out of me. I'm ok with ghosts (as long as they aren't mean) but aliens- I get freaked.

I can't believe your 10 yr old watches it!! I can barely watch it without getting all freaked out.

#25 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:24 PM

I don't live next to it, but it's about 15 minutes away. It is scary! I got about 5 feet inside the door and decided to wait in the car. Everyone had these crazy stories about hearing things and feeling like peple were touching them. I don't know if it was true or if they were just trying to scare me even more.

Here's some more info & pictures:
            Official Waverly Hills Sanatorium/ Woodhaven Geriatric Center Memorial & Historical Resource
            Official Waverly Hills Sanatorium/ Woodhaven Geriatric Center Memorial & Historical Resource
            Ghost Walking Tours Of Louisville, Kentucky

#26 Yvette

Yvette
            • 510 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:41 PM

[QUOTE=LC_Rachel;363607]Ghost Hunters | SCIFI.COM
              I watch it and freak myself out and can't go to the bathroom by myself. DH gets so annoyed.

OMG, I am the same way, but Berto is used to it by now. LOL

#27 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:41 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                The princess? Oh ya. That was good. We had to rewind that several times.

Sorry but hands down I think the best EVP was "There is no Jean here."
                Yea that one was good too! I see they got a new toy now.. the one where it supposedly starts to blink if ghosts walk in front of it. The best toy is the one they use on PS where it's like a telephone to the spirits or something.. they ask a question and they get a response right away

#28 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:45 PM

Yeah, they have a "tech" department. Haha in one episode they showed some dude randomly making toys for them. It was the one where they went to the house down the street from the infamous Charles Mason killings. THat was the first time they used it I think. They would get direct responses to that- like flash the lights for yes.

Very freaky.

#29 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:49 PM

ANyone believe in the Ouija boards?

#30 jajajaja

jajajaja
                    • VIP Member
                    • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JennyK
                      ANyone believe in the Ouija boards?
                      Oh geez. I'd like to say no so I don't sound like even more of a freak but I had a really scary experience with it when I was 17 or so. Still to this day, I can't rationalize it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users