Ghost Hunters

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#151 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:18 PM

I was impressed with the "little girl" tugs but children ghosts always makes me sad.

What is up with that story of the uncle throwing the child out the window. That was sad.

I agree though- it was a somewhat slow episode. They need to have a really good one next week. They have too many slow/boring ones in a row.
    Happily married since 2008

#152 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      I was impressed with the "little girl" tugs but children ghosts always makes me sad.

What is up with that story of the uncle throwing the child out the window. That was sad.

I agree though- it was a somewhat slow episode. They need to have a really good one next week. They have too many slow/boring ones in a row.
      plus the one where they got served last week

#153 Jen5372

Jen5372
      • 228 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 11:30 AM

I love GH! ever notice how the 2 roto router guys are the ones always finding stuff? The girl is annoying-Kris Willaims
        They did a story at this place called valentown-near Rochester NY (where Jay is from-Canandaigua) and its 10 min from my house. Now I wanna go there!!!

#154 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:00 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jen5372
          I love GH! ever notice how the 2 roto router guys are the ones always finding stuff? The girl is annoying-Kris Willaims
          They did a story at this place called valentown-near Rochester NY (where Jay is from-Canandaigua) and its 10 min from my house. Now I wanna go there!!!
          yea I noticed that too! Shit only happens to them..always!

#155 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:34 PM

Ummm so I am freakin' the hell out right now. I am alone in a hotel (which always scares me anyway) and I am watching this damn show because of you two Rachel and Jenny! I am seriously going to piss myself. I am too scared to even get up and go to the bathroom. And they haven't even found anything yet!!! I am such a damn chicken...... but I can't turn it off!

#156 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:01 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kat81
              Ummm so I am freakin' the hell out right now. I am alone in a hotel (which always scares me anyway) and I am watching this damn show because of you two Rachel and Jenny! I am seriously going to piss myself. I am too scared to even get up and go to the bathroom. And they haven't even found anything yet!!! I am such a damn chicken...... but I can't turn it off!
              hehehe no need to be scared. If I'm watching it and FI isn't home, I freak out a lil too

Last night's was much better! I can't stand Kris Williams fo' real. But Jay finally said something was "haunted"

#157 Celina

Celina
              • Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:19 AM

I am so behind on episodes - I was expecting more with the Quaker lady and the doll - I was hoping she would get the doll to do something. I think my fave so far has been the one in the light house.
                "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#158 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:21 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
                  I am so behind on episodes - I was expecting more with the Quaker lady and the doll - I was hoping she would get the doll to do something. I think my fave so far has been the one in the light house.
                  yea she had some evps that were ok but I really wanted to see some freaky dolls.

Def the lighthouse and the guy with the #2 on his shoulder looking at them

#159 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:23 AM

Did you guys see last nights? I was impressed! The person walking in the hallway JUST about made me pee my pants.
                    Happily married since 2008

#160 Celina

Celina
                    • Banned
                    • 2,811 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:24 AM

I'm excited to see the GH International. FI is SO pumped for that one. I tell you on Wednesday nights, my daughter runs to the TV and records them all. She gets SO worked up - it is funny!
                      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users