Ghost Hunters

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#131 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:21 AM

What about Gettysburg Jenny? When we went there last summer they had all kinds of nightly ghost tours. That would be so fun.

I watched the episode. It was suppose to have the most convincing evidence to date- hmmm...not so sure about that. Maybe I was confused and it's an upcoming episode. They still have a very active place and some good EVPs. One actually scared the shit out of me!
    Happily married since 2008

#132 Celina

Celina
    • Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:01 PM

Okay - we watched it! I thought it was pretty convincing! That ghost was really trying to come through. I couldn't imagine having a ghost in my home. Could you imagine sitting at the kitchen table talking to a ghost and telling it you want it to leave?

The girl seemed to take it with a grain of salt.
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#133 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        What about Gettysburg Jenny? When we went there last summer they had all kinds of nightly ghost tours. That would be so fun.

I watched the episode. It was suppose to have the most convincing evidence to date- hmmm...not so sure about that. Maybe I was confused and it's an upcoming episode. They still have a very active place and some good EVPs. One actually scared the shit out of me!
        Yea I mentoned Gettysburg.. sounds like such a cool town regardless of the paranormal stuff

#134 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
        • Banned
        • 1,051 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:31 PM

OMG I love ghosts (or they love me) one of the two lol. I actually joined a ghost hunting group in my area. I am alllways down to discuss this topic!!! And yes that show is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#135 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Davematthews16
            OMG I love ghosts (or they love me) one of the two lol. I actually joined a ghost hunting group in my area. I am alllways down to discuss this topic!!! And yes that show is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            ooooooooooo fill us in

#136 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:44 PM

For all my ghost lovin girls, don't forget to tune in tonight for a new episode. I <3 Wednesdays.

#137 Dbld78

Dbld78
              • Banned
              • 665 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:56 PM

I'm about to watch it when it comes back on at 11. My mom, sister and I went to see "The Strangers" tonight so we missed the first airing. OH MY GOD that movie was good!!!!

#138 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:57 PM

Oh really? I want to see that!

I'm a west coast girl so I have a few hours to wait for my turn to watch GH!

#139 Dbld78

Dbld78
                  • Banned
                  • 665 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:04 PM

that's right.... I say anything about it then

yay the movie was REALLY freaky... go see it!

#140 JennyK

JennyK
                    • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:10 AM

omg did you see last night them getting duped by that distillery in Cali?! I was dying laughing lol If I was GH, I wouldn't even air that episode in embarrassment and so that I wouldn't give publicity to that dumb restaurant. The guy kept laughing at them.. played them for fools!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users