Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    we call the "naughty parts" jibs. It all falls under one category. LOL
    Sweet - that's my new word of the week!

#102 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:10 PM

no more new episodes I checked online for last week's epsiode and they havent put it up yet dammmmmmmmit.

#103 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:26 PM

Well crap! Sorry Jenny. Remember to watch tonight! Set your DVR if you have one!
        Happily married since 2008

#104 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:32 PM

I just watched it! I had to download some program called VeohTV so I saw the whole thing.. it was goooooooooooood

#105 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:35 PM

Oh awesome! I can't wait. I'm PT time so I have a LONG time to wait. We used to get ET tv, but we switched providers and now I must stay up late.

#106 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:38 PM

Quote:
              Oh awesome! I can't wait. I'm PT time so I have a LONG time to wait. We used to get ET tv, but we switched providers and now I must stay up late.
              I don't think epis are new tonight though On their site it says they return May 28

#107 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:41 PM

WHAT! I swear I saw a preview for this week. GRRR- that's totally gonna make me mad. This stupid show is always so unpredictable. Their seasons are short and then you never know when it's coming back.

#108 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:46 PM

Quote:
                  WHAT! I swear I saw a preview for this week. GRRR- that's totally gonna make me mad. This stupid show is always so unpredictable. Their seasons are short and then you never know when it's coming back.
                  i really hope its new.. when i was watching last week's it said on the bottom new episode coming up. Who knows..

I kinda wish they caught some thermal with that asylum. I hope they'll make that place their "Halloween" epi

#109 Celina

Celina
                  • Banned
                  • 2,811 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:15 AM

Did you guys watch it last night? There were two episodes. The first one they were in a penitentiary. The sound guy got knocked out! That was a trip! The second one was kind of lame. They went to a house and couldn't find anything so they called in a priest to bless the house.

There was a show on afterwards - called Children of the Grave - or something like that. My daughter heard the theme music and freaked out! She was crying! The Children of the Grave sounded good, but we missed it. Hopefully it will come on again.

FI said that the children of the grave was on one of the top 10 most haunted places in america. I'll have to check and see....
                    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#110 JennyK

JennyK
                    • 3,502 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:19 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
                      Did you guys watch it last night? There were two episodes. The first one they were in a penitentiary. The sound guy got knocked out! That was a trip! The second one was kind of lame. They went to a house and couldn't find anything so they called in a priest to bless the house.

There was a show on afterwards - called Children of the Grave - or something like that. My daughter heard the theme music and freaked out! She was crying! The Children of the Grave sounded good, but we missed it. Hopefully it will come on again.

FI said that the children of the grave was on one of the top 10 most haunted places in america. I'll have to check and see....
                      I started watching from Children of the Grave. The one with the sound guy is old but one of the best scenes ever on GH.

Children of the Grave was SO SCARY! Normally I don't freak out as much but I kept looking around my room as I was watching it lol I actually slept with my lights on since my FI is away and I was in the house all alone. THey got such great EVP and pictures. REALLY FREAKY pics and video.. I hope its on again so you could see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users