95 replies to this topic

#21 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:48 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nikkianddean
    I have noticed this too for delivery stuff that comes to our office...Really I noticed when I tried to order an ice cream cake from Carvel. They are about 30 minutes outside the city and Dean LOVES his carvel ace cream cake...fudgy the whale :P but now Fudgy costs almost $50 to deliver
    OMG, too funny! I never heard of Fudgy the Whale until a few years ago. On the first b-day that we were dating, FI told me how he always wanted Fudgy or Cookie Puss for his b-day when he was younger, but he never got them (his family wasn't big on celebrating I guess?). So now every year, FI gets Fudgy or Cookie Puss.

#22 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
    • 490 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:54 PM

$3.39 in S Jersey. I just noticed that some gas stations have changed their signs so that using your credit card is like .10 more. Real nice... Love the double whammys!!

#23 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:56 PM

3.54 This morning

#24 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:02 PM

We are up to about 3.70 give or take in Port Angeles, WA. I can't believe how much costs have risen....my haircut and color are even costing more due to the cost of product delivery, etc. There was an actual sign at my salon talking about price increases due to gass costs. My goodness!!

#25 quackquack

quackquack
          • 152 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:03 PM

$3.77 for premium this morning. I live in MD. It takes $60.oo to fill up my Maxima...this is ludicrous

#26 seaprincess

seaprincess
            • 753 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:13 PM

It is 1.22 a litre in Ottawa right now (= to $4.65 a gallon) - at these prices I wish I lived south of the border. Everytime we cross down to NY we make sure we fill up cause it makes such a huge difference. When is it going to stop going up?!?!
              Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#27 sn2bski

sn2bski
              • 94 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:16 PM

$3.79 for regular in Northbrook (Chicago suburbs). I couldn't believe it when it cost over $50 to fill up my tank! Come to think of it-I need to fill up again! Ugh! How depressing!

#28 blackpearl916

blackpearl916
                • 44 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:20 PM

regular gas in Sacramento is around 3.87 a gallon....CRAZY!!! and is it me or does it it seem like the gas does not last as long in your tank

#29 Monique

Monique
                  • 415 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:41 PM

Gas is $3.89 for regular in Chicago...which is unreal..did you see what BP and Shell posted as their profits over $17 Billion...talk about greed! It will implode on itself the balance is way off with everyday people having to make other arrangements to afford everyday necessities! :wtf

#30 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:44 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                      My car is an Acura so it will only run on Premium - here Premium is at $3.81/gal. I think Regular is somewhere around $3.56/gal.
                      You know you can actually put regular in your car, right? Just trying to save you a little money! I choose to use only premium as well, but it's not like my car won't run on the regular stuff. Just a helpful hint!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users