How much is gas in your hood?

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:26 PM

It's $4.25 here in Mission Viejo (so.cal)

#92 Polly....Prince

Polly....Prince
    • 40 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:38 PM

I just paid $3.77 a gallon which means it cost me a whopping $98 to fill up my gas guzzling, bad for the environment, needs filled up twice a week SUV!! Unfortunately public transportation in OKC is non existent!

#93 amyrak

amyrak
      • 469 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:41 PM

Wow..today I got excited because it was $3.80 at the gas station where regular and mid-grade are the same!! whew hoo! I can't believe I'd ever get excited about gas being $3.80. I've started carpooling because I drive 55 miles each way to work so it really sucks. But now I only have to do it 2-3x per week so it's been nice.

#94 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
        • 1,565 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:28 AM

its $0.89 in Dubai right now. we could drive there.. gas up and drive back for less then it is here right now hahah

#95 karahmia

karahmia
          • 163 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:49 AM

The reg pump was broken so I ended up paying $4.39 for super in Bellevue, WA. I was so tempted to move to another pump, but I didn't want to look cheap! I think I let my vanity get the best of me!!!

#96 CJEB

CJEB
            • 182 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 07:59 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Loopy2021
              I live in the UK and we measure our petrol (gas) in Litres, at the moment we are paying £1.16 a litre.

Which converts to approx $8.39 US, so you guys have got a long way to go to catch up with the astronomical prices we are currently paying for fuel.

I sure hope it does go down soon as the cost of filling our cars up for work is crippling us, but with current trends and oil prices as they are I can't really see it happening
              Yeap I live in North Wales, the petrol in our local station is £1.19 now!

It's going up everywhere, just in the UK the government rake the tax!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users