Sign in to follow this  
nikkianddean

How much is gas in your hood?

I live in the UK and we measure our petrol (gas) in Litres, at the moment we are paying £1.16 a litre.

Which converts to approx $8.39 US, so you guys have got a long way to go to catch up with the astronomical prices we are currently paying for fuel.

I sure hope it does go down soon as the cost of filling our cars up for work is crippling us, but with current trends and oil prices as they are I can't really see it happening smile27.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy2021 View Post
I live in the UK and we measure our petrol (gas) in Litres, at the moment we are paying £1.16 a litre.

Which converts to approx $8.39 US, so you guys have got a long way to go to catch up with the astronomical prices we are currently paying for fuel.

I sure hope it does go down soon as the cost of filling our cars up for work is crippling us, but with current trends and oil prices as they are I can't really see it happening smile27.gif
WOW, I will no longer complain when I hit the pumps!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by townie princess View Post
$5.14 CAD for a gallon (it's $1.36 per litre here now)

And they predict it's going to hit $1.50 per litre here by the middle of summer!

Oh please don't tell me that! LOL We're already sittingat $1.39 a litre in Timmins, ON & I don't know how much more I can afford!