Photo

DJ Equipment Rental

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Christi

Christi
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:12 AM

Does anyone know where to rent DJ equipment in Cabo? The quotes from the hotel and WC are way too high. We are flying our DJ in and he is checking with the airline to see what he can bring with him, but I wanted to have other options just in case.

#2 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:21 AM

check the cabo vendors section - you could probably contact some of the DJs and see if they rent out equipment. are you just doing an ipod hookup or what?

#3 Christi

Christi
    • 1,905 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:58 AM

The DJ has requested full blown equipment...great idea about contacting other dj's...thanks!

#4 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
      • 231 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:26 PM

I have worked on weddings that bring their own Dj you can contact any Dj on the forum they would probably have or know where to get the equipment you want, I have done this with Dj Mijares

#5 Christi

Christi
        • 1,905 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:02 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Cabo Wedding Coordinator
          I have worked on weddings that bring their own Dj you can contact any Dj on the forum they would probably have or know where to get the equipment you want, I have done this with Dj Mijares
          Thanks for the info.

#6 mfg927

mfg927
          • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 11:12 AM

Hi! I am glad someone else is looking for this. Please keep me posted on what you find bc my WC was way over priced!
            Thanks,
            Mary Ann

#7 Christi

Christi
            • 1,905 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:33 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mfg927
              Hi! I am glad someone else is looking for this. Please keep me posted on what you find bc my WC was way over priced!
              Thanks,
              Mary Ann
              I contacted a couple of DJ's and their pricing was more expensive then what the WC was charging, so I stuck with the WC...good luck...

#8 Christi

Christi
              • 1,905 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:12 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ladygrey
                I contacted a couple of DJ's and their pricing was more expensive then what the WC was charging, so I stuck with the WC...good luck...
                Hi again,

Yesica had another company contact me with pricing and they were the lowest thus far...I told her I had already locked in with the company my WC uses and she asked me who it was (which I honestly don't know)...sounds like she is willing to negotiate rates to get your business..her info is below...

Ericka Wolburg
                Los Cabos Sales Manager / Gerente de Ventas Los Cabos

AVI-SPL
                e-mail: ericka.wolburg@avispl.com | Audiovisual communication products, services and solutions for education, corporation, healthcare, hospitality clients.
                p/f: (624) 130.7755 | Nextel: 183.4492 | ID: 62*148934*1

#9 djpaco

djpaco
                • Banned
                • 17 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:02 PM

Hi,

There are good Djs at the forum, you can search and find nice options, I leave my email in case you need some extra information.

sr_davila@hotmail.com

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users