Sign in to follow this  
muffin427

Wedding Theme and Colors

Hi everyone,

It's early in the game but I think its time for me to start choosing my colors. I searched and couldnt find a thread that was like this but if there is one, mods please close mines and point me in the right direction gotsearch.gif

I was wondering if you ladies could share your wedding themes and colors. Im thinking i want to do Tiffany/Aqua with tangerine and lime accents. Anyone else?smile72.gif

I LOVE the color choice. I couldn't limit my choices so I wanted to incorporate hot pink, orange, green and aqua blue. I really wanted something fun! The pink and orange will be the main color and the blue and green will be accent colors. I think the Tiffany blue is a classic and sophisticated color which is great to add in with fun colors.

Thanks Kelly, I have a lot of colors i wanted to throw in as well. The pink goes well with mango orange in a bouquet.

Jamaica you have been such a help to me... thanks for the links they are great!!! There is a brown an aqua cake that was gorgeous...

Hi Nikki,

yea those colors are so me.. very tropical but bold...

and so far its Vieques, Puerto Rico but i can get indecisive at times....lol

He has family in puerto rico so they can help with somethings on their end while we are here.